Games Masters IPTV

Wow, insane!!! Is that from a ticket from the new TopDog Today portal?

I logged a ticket with Topdog Today as per my post #1472 and got a reply back regarding the BT Sport channels being offline. They dont appear to be offering any support as such and simply offered me a refund. I’m guessing any relationship with the source providers has gone south and as and when channels fail, go offline or simply need refreshing due to sync issues of buffering, they are unable to call upon those providers to resolve the issue and get the service back up. GM werent great with the personal touch, of that there is no doubt but their Discord group was good for resolving the above problems.

I noticed some users struggling with Tivimate on a Firestick with buffering. I use IPTV Smarters (http://troypoint.com/Smarters) and use the Xtreme codes means of accessing and that works well, or as can be expected under the current circumstances. I think Cingra mentioned that they use a service that currently has a Discord support group, so Cingra if you could impart anymore info on that that would be appreciated, as that is of interest to me (TIA).

To reiterate what YYZFA said, using IPTV isn’t plain sailing, but as with everything in life the more you put in the more you get out. I’m no expert by any stretch but I get by and have surfed many services over the years (Blerd Vision, Sapphire Secure, Eternal TV and TPK) and not by choice. This has necessitated in reading forums, looking at YouTube vids for recommendations (Husham and Cablekill) and general web searches.

I know its confusing with the various panels and portals, there seems to be 3 that are often referenced here and my summary of that, if it helps, is that TPK split and then became Gamemaster and there also existed The Players Klub who seemed to maintain a presence primarily on Twitter to advertise their wares, from what I remembered. GM distanced themeselves from that and advised people the GM was more the real deal in relation to the original TPK. 2 portals then opened up Mint and Topdog, I used Topdog Networks, now Topdog Today, which still works with the email address that i registered with Topdog networks back in the day. I’ve added a user into my Smarters app using the Xtreme codes that TD Today provided via the announcement on their portal and authenticate using numerical username and passwords that I was issued with via email by the portal.

Topdog today don’t seem to be maintaining or having the capacity to maintain the service so perhaps, despite my initial thoughts, Mint panel users maybe better off in the long run. I’ll be watching this forum for developments and would welcome anyone’s experiences.

I logged a ticket with Topdog Today as per my post #1472 and got a reply back regarding the BT Sport channels being offline. They dont appear to be offering any support as such and simply offered me a refund. I’m guessing any relationship with the source providers has gone south and as and when channels fail, go offline or simply need refreshing due to sync issues of buffering, they are unable to call upon those providers to resolve the issue and get the service back up. GM werent great with the personal touch, of that there is no doubt but their Discord group was good for resolving the above problems.

I noticed some users struggling with Tivimate on a Firestick with buffering. I use IPTV Smarters (http://troypoint.com/Smarters) and use the Xtreme codes means of accessing and that works well, or as can be expected under the current circumstances. I think Cingra mentioned that they use a service that currently has a Discord support group, so Cingra if you could impart anymore info on that that would be appreciated, as that is of interest to me (TIA).

To reiterate what YYZFA said, using IPTV isn’t plain sailing, but as with everything in life the more you put in the more you get out. I’m no expert by any stretch but I get by and have surfed many services over the years (Blerd Vision, Sapphire Secure, Eternal TV and TPK) and not by choice. This has necessitated in reading forums, looking at YouTube vids for recommendations (Husham and Cablekill) and general web searches.

I know its confusing with the various panels and portals, there seems to be 3 that are often referenced here and my summary of that, if it helps, is that TPK split and then became Gamemaster and there also existed The Players Klub who seemed to maintain a presence primarily on Twitter to advertise their wares, from what I remembered. GM distanced themeselves from that and advised people the GM was more the real deal in relation to the original TPK. 2 portals then opened up Mint and Topdog, I used Topdog Networks, now Topdog Today, which still works with the email address that i registered with Topdog networks back in the day. I’ve added a user into my Smarters app using the Xtreme codes that TD Today provided via the announcement on their portal and authenticate using numerical username and passwords that I was issued with via email by the portal.

Topdog today don’t seem to be maintaining or having the capacity to maintain the service so perhaps, despite my initial thoughts, Mint panel users maybe better off in the long run. I’ll be watching this forum for developments and would welcome anyone’s experiences.
Well worded post. My current theory runs along the same line as some of yours. I do think it is likely that Game Master might be having another nasty breakup. I haven't watched the service all day, but I'm going to check out how well it's working this weekend. I, like you, suspect that when channels go down, they won't come back, or they may take a very long time to do so.

As for the IPTV provider cingra2 went with, it's Shopping Cart - TD billing

I now believe it to be the other company that split from the original TPK, and it was called TopDog VPN, just to be more confusing. I'm going to try then this weekend. They have a free 24 trial and you get two connections for $8 and each additional connection is $4. They have Discord support and that's all I know.

Im the same as a number of you I used mint/gmasterpanel have tried to get into topdog.today but nothing and it wont let me reset password. Maybe they will migrate that all on to one server but who knows.
I have actually emailed them and got a response a couple of times but nothing that hasnt been posted on here already.

“website will be up in due time please be patient“

“we will extend you until you can pay. Thank You for your support!”

This does very much seem like the last split just hope it all gets sorted soon!

Well worded post. My current theory runs along the same line as some of yours. I do think it is likely that Game Master might be having another nasty breakup. I haven't watched the service all day, but I'm going to check out how well it's working this weekend. I, like you, suspect that when channels go down, they won't come back, or they may take a very long time to do so.

I now believe it to be the other company that split from the original TPK, and it was called TopDog VPN, just to be more confusing. I'm going to try then this weekend. They have a free 24 trial and you get two connections for $8 and each additional connection is $4. They have Discord support and that's all I know.

Thanks YYZFA for the info, appreciated.

I have been with Gmaster/tpk from day one. I can log into topdog today and have tv service. My service expires on the 15th. My details are all correct but it says that I do not have an active service? When I try to add a new service nothing happens. I have raised a ticket and received the bot reply. I have just bumped the message to see what happens. I expect cancellation. If anyone has a recommendation for another iptv service please let me know. It seems there is no chance with area 51 and eternal tv. Thanks

LOL...I might try them too....where did you find the free trial? I'm looking and dont see that option

Im the same as a number of you I used mint/gmasterpanel have tried to get into topdog.today but nothing and it wont let me reset password. Maybe they will migrate that all on to one server but who knows.
I have actually emailed them and got a response a couple of times but nothing that hasnt been posted on here already.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel customer database was sold or otherwise obtained (perhaps internally through a company split) to a new rebranded company, whose trying to sort things out, just like what we're still calling "Game Master" is doing with the TopDog customers. You very well might be receiving an email with new information and servers and a portal to log into and end up subscribing to a different company than those of us who remain with TopDog "Game Master".

It's a lot of speculation, but for the people who were with TPK and who were paying attention, it's very familiar and therefore very credible. Only time will tell. I recommend paying attention to your email inbox and spam inbox in case you get some sort of communication.

Regards

I have a grandfathered account with gmaster. I can log into topdog today and have a tv service. My account has all my details but no active service and I cannot add any. My invoice is due on the 15th. I have no idea why I can log onto top dog today yet others cannot?

I have a grandfathered account with gmaster. I can log into topdog today and have a tv service. My account has all my details but no active service and I cannot add any. My invoice is due on the 15th. I have no idea why I can log onto top dog today yet others cannot?
I’ve still got service and invoice is due on the 15th as well. Strange that some people can access topdog today and some cant! Time will tell!

Good news, gmaster panel user and they deducted from my credit card the bill amount, a day before the expiration of service, I see a lot of work done to the service. Stability. EPG. Logos appearing. New channels.

Thanks Master's for all the hard work

Back
Top Bottom