Games Masters IPTV

I just received an email from Topdog. They said that they are refunding me because they discontinued their service. So that m3u probably wont work for long.

I just received an email from Topdog. They said that they are refunding me because they discontinued their service. So that m3u probably wont work for long.
Wow...that's big news.
They admit now that they are discontinuing service.
At least now they admit they are done.

My service is working still with tv mate, but I'm sure it wont work much longer.
That is for sure.
All we can hope now is that a Phoenix rises from their ashes and picks up where they left off.
If not, Husham has shown us where to look for good service.

I was a paid subscriber for TPK for 2 years and their gmasterpanel site is down... can someone DM me with information of how I can keep watching my TV channels with Tivimate? I'm not sure what to put for the URL... I do however have my login information. Thanks in advance!

its working for me and I am watching contents..
HI CristalBlue, Any chance I could get the URL details? I have my login credentials already. Im on a firestick and likely will try one of the apps listed in this forum

He' accepting subs. been using for 2 years there great. DM me for info,
I'm good thank you.
I already have 3 other services as backups.
I've learned in this business to have more than 2 services as each one offers different channels than the next.

HI CristalBlue, Any chance I could get the URL details? I have my login credentials already. Im on a firestick and likely will try one of the apps listed in this forum
DM sent

Back
Top Bottom