Games Masters IPTV

im still wondering if they are splitting up again into 2 different services
I'm reposting this again for context. It does remind me a lot about the days when they ended TPK and split into two rival services. They went dark for weeks and came out with different branding and different companies and no explanation. I see similar attitudes and circumstances.

Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en_CA
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.
On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.
We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.
Thank You

Friday, May 29, 2020

... some account types are being cancelled and refunded.

Some account types are being cancelled and refunded. account types? Perhaps the Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel people are being cut loose or bring migrated to a separate company...

The plot thickens.

I'm reposting this again for context. It does remind me a lot about the days when they ended TPK and split into two rival services. They went dark for weeks and came out with different branding and different companies and no explanation. I see similar attitudes and circumstances.

Due to recent events we're not accepting new accounts and some account types are being cancelled and refunded. For the quickest refund : please file a self-serve cancellation request with *refund* in the reason box if asking for a refund on only the last invoice, it will automatically cancel outstanding invoice(s). Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

The Game Master X app does not work on our service anymore. Please use any app that supports a server URL like the ones below*.

iPlayTV (APPLE TV TOP PICK) : Install IPTV on Apple TV - iPlayTV installation step by step .
TiviMate (ANDROID TOP PICK) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv&hl=en_CA
Perfect Player (TABLET PICK) : How To Setup Perfect Player for IPTV Services - The Quick Way
Xtream Go! (IPAD & IPHONE) : ‎XTream Go

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED. ACCOUNT INFO (AS LISTED IN CLIENT AREA) HAS NOT CHANGED.
PS: SOME SERVICES ARE BEING DISCONTINUED AND CANCELLED; REFUNDS ARE BEING SUBMITTED PROMPTLY AS REQUESTED, PLEASE DON NOT HESITATE TO ASK.
On checkout your access details are randomly generated by the service delivery provider. If you have any questions or concerns, please open a support ticket and someone will resolve your ticket promptly after our bot replies with some frequently asked questions and resolutions.
We are sorry for the inconvenience but if you didn't receive a notice with new access instructions, please don't hesitate to ask for a refund. This is also applicable on long-term plans.
Thank You

Friday, May 29, 2020
I agree. I was there for that as well. Patience is a virtue. I'm set to expire on the 15th. Will see what happens.

I just tried my mint panel login again and noticed the header is different. Doesn’t say Top Dog anymore.

Yes you are right...i was there for that too...very similar!!

I had an account with TPK.... it went to Gamemaster. They offered the Christmas special in Dec 2019 and I got 2 accounts....one for me and one for my girlfriend and gave my buddy my original TPK account. He got an email to to the original TPK account that said it was changing to Easy Internet. . I tried to login to the new topdog.today with my original info that I gave to my buddy...it works.
Nothing to the 2 "Christmas" accounts so far

I just tried my mint panel login again and noticed the header is different. Doesn’t say Top Dog anymore.
What does it say? I want to sleuth this. If they are splitting into two companies again, I'll have to say that this must be one hell of a toxic work environment.

What does it say? I want to sleuth this. If they are splitting into two companies again, I'll have to say that this must be one hell of a toxic work environment.
i see Top Dog when i go to sign in...then it changes after login- 2nd screenshot

Attachments

• topdog.png
    topdog.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 39
  • topdog2.png
    topdog2.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 44
Yes you are right...i was there for that too...very similar!!

I had an account with TPK.... it went to Gamemaster. They offered the Christmas special in Dec 2019 and I got 2 accounts....one for me and one for my girlfriend and gave my buddy my original TPK account. He got an email to to the original TPK account that said it was changing to Easy Internet. . I tried to login to the new topdog.today with my original info that I gave to my buddy...it works.
Nothing to the 2 "Christmas" accounts so far
I assume the two Christmas accounts were on the Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel portal, while the account you gave your buddy was on TopDog then?

I’m not seeing Top Dog like I was before. Not that this means anything just thought it was interesting.

Attachments

• AE6C8729-3BE5-4285-9576-90E217620360.jpeg
    AE6C8729-3BE5-4285-9576-90E217620360.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 17
I’m not seeing Top Dog like I was before. Not that this means anything just thought it was interesting.
This is the new portal. I'm referring to it as the "TopDog Today" portal, to distinguish it from the old TopDog portal.

Ah. Yea my login won't work on that. I originally used mintpanel and my email along with any password I try doesn't work. Nor does reset password.

Back
Top Bottom