Games Masters IPTV

There are many services available. Husham has done reviews on many of them on this website. TopDog VPN is one of the competing services some people are using. Their website has been posted several times recently here. I'm not sure what it is offhand, but they are accepting new subscribers at the moment and they have a Discord support group. I don't know if this forum has a search function, but if it does, search for TD Billing and or should lead you to their website.

Thanks so much! :)

Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service. I have Firestick...is that the problem. I'm humble asking. Please don't bite my head off :)
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
I don't know what your IPTV service is. I'd assume that it's Game Master, since you are on this forum and are enquiring about it, but I don't know. I'd recommend googling "IPTV" and learning some basics and terminology.

I'm advising you to do this because it will never be a simple plug and play service. You have to keep up with the technology, because servers change and providers go down, and if you don't understand it, you will be left behind. I've learned about IPTV and how to maintain it, and it wasn't overnight, and there is a lot I don't yet understand.

EDIT: I just noticed that you said you have a Firestick. Unfortunately, I can't really help you with this device, as I've never used one. But, it's been mentioned several times that a more optimal app for Firestick might be XCIPTV. I don't know why exactly, but my guess is that TiviMate might be a little too resource intensive for a Firestick. Maybe delete TiviMate and download XCIPTV. There are plenty of instructions on how to do that on the Internet.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service? I have a Firestick...is that the problem? I'm humbly asking. Please don't bite my head off :)
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
Your buffering might be due to you using TiviMate in your Firestick. I did not realise you were using a Firestick when I responded. I've edited my last response to address that. Delete it and download XCIPTV. I cannot help you with that as I don't know how to download apps on a Firestick, but the mods here are DMing people instructions. So wait for one of them to respond or Google "How to install XCIPTV on my Firestick." There are so many websites that will walk you through, step by step with pictures. YouTube is also a great help with this.

Read, learn and wait and see what Game Master's next move is. Nothing else you can do until someone learns more and shares it with us.
Ok so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!

Ok so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!
we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? Correct
No one knows anything? read the past 20 pages of this thread, there is information there to mull over.

we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? Correct
No one knows anything? read the past 20 pages of this thread, there is information there to mull over.
Yes I did. But I kinda knew all that stuff I’m mainly concerned with not being able to pay and wanting info on that..I was apart of the discord channel but we all know what happened with that so I was just hoping someone has the inside scoop guess not

Can someone tell me how to GMX back?
yup, just wait and see

I don't have any inside information. Search my post history for what I've discovered. It seems that those who were on Game Master's TopDog portal can now access their account, make payments and open support tickets on the new "TopDog Today" portal. Those who were on Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel might be currently switching over to TopDog Today, but I can't say for sure. I was with the TopDog portal and can get support, and I believe anyone who was on the same portal can also access this information. I'm reading some people on the other portals might be getting access, but I can't speak to that directly. My thinking is that Game Master might be migrating everyone to this portal, but I don't know. They posted a pretty cryptic update on what's going on, with no specifics, only that they will be discontinuing services for some customers. I copied that message to this forum and you can read it if you do a search of my posts.

I don't have any inside information. Search my post history for what I've discovered. It seems that those who were on Game Master's TopDog portal can now access their account, make payments and open support tickets on the new "TopDog Today" portal. Those who were on Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel might be currently switching over to TopDog Today, but I can't say for sure. I was with the TopDog portal and can get support, and I believe anyone who was on the same portal can also access this information. I'm reading some people on the other portals might be getting access, but I can't speak to that directly. My thinking is that Game Master might be migrating everyone to this portal, but I don't know. They posted a pretty cryptic update on what's going on, with no specifics, only that they will be discontinuing services for some customers. I copied that message to this forum and you can read it if you do a search of my posts.
Ahh man of course I was on mintpanel smh yeah I’m hearing you can access the site with a vpn don’t know how true that is..but ok thanks I’ll review your posts for that message.

Yes I did. But I kinda knew all that stuff I’m mainly concerned with not being able to pay and wanting info on that..I was apart of the discord channel but we all know what happened with that so I was just hoping someone has the inside scoop guess not
No inside scoop yet. No real communication from this company. Just a bunch of people sharing their experiences with each other and some of us trying to put it all together. It certainly would be nice (and respectful) for a representative of Game Master to speak to us, but they are not known for that. I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving them and going to another provider, once I find one I'm happy with. I don't think Game Master deserves our business, not because they had to temporarily shut down and restructure but because they don't care to address their customers.

No inside scoop yet. No real communication from this company. Just a bunch of people sharing their experiences with each other and some of us trying to put it all together. It certainly would be nice (and respectful) for a representative of Game Master to speak to us, but they are not known for that. I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving them and going to another provider, once I find one I'm happy with. I don't think Game Master deserves our business, not because they had to temporarily shut down and restructure but because they don't care to address their customers.
Agreed. They are the worst when it comes to customer service but I’ve had them for years and they’re cheap so I dealt w/ their bs lol

Ib
Ahh man of course I was on mintpanel smh yeah I’m hearing you can access the site with a vpn don’t know how true that is..but ok thanks I’ll review your posts for that message.
I think the information about accessing it with a VPN is out of date. Husham posted that about accessing the Easy internet portal that they set up and shut down 24 hours later. The new portal is: Client Area - TopDog Today

You may or may not be able to access it at this time. I do not know. Try it now, and if you can't access it, try it later.

I was on auto pay thru a reseller via Vklubhost. I bet I get cut off. I am currently signed in and working on XCIPTV and firestick but my sub expires the 6th midnight I think.

Could someone DM me if you were in my same situation and something new develops ie. continue sub?

Or DM me when toptog.today opens their shopping cart to add service?

I will check forum as much as I can...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom