Games Masters IPTV

Probably easier just using downloader and get the file from Troypoint.

Thanks, I might try that. I'm up and running at the moment, thanks to that "GM Fix" video, but having another option is handy when things are so unsteady.

I do want to figure out how to get the XCIPTV app I already downloaded working properly, though. Things that don't do what it looks like they should make my brain itch!

May I suggest starting a new thread on here about reliable ipt services that are working with good support I think many of us want to move on from this nightmare

I just signed up with Streamsforus working with Tivimate... Some channels buffer but its better than nothing. I heard they ha e Fb and discord group, but havent looked into them yet

Hi, I had GMASTER. I have my login user and password. It stopped working Saturday and I just found this forum. Can someone forward me the new server link so I can log in? I know this question has been asked a million times but I see that a DM will be sent. Thanks in advance!! I never got an e-mail from GMASTER either.

saw it all disappeared a few days ago, don't use it much... new here getting caught up on the latest info. Husham, can you send me a DM when you get around to it with the new server info. I am assuming that if even though billing was cancelled by my reseller, my account may still be active?

My service is fine minus a few odd channels, my real and only question is and im not sure anyone has the answer is since gpanel is down, and invoices are due in a few days, what may happen? Discord? well honestly i could care less about it because the mods on their, well most of them, are seriously arrogant a..h.... imo

I have a gmaster account. I tried to sign in on trivimate but the URL isn’t working. Any help would be great! I’ve been down since Friday with no contact. I opened a ticket on Friday and got a generic response about trying to solve the problem as soon as I hit send. Thanks.

Mine is finally working through XCIPTV.. it works the same as gmaster
Download XCIPTV
Enter url
Than enter your user name and password you had from gmaster

Hi, got Tivimate and tried the 3 url's for playlist and no luck, nothing loaded. Any help would be appreciated!!

I do have a a question for anybody that is using the purple IPTV app. If you look at the live TV and the TV Guide they show a difference of over 2000 channels. This not only happens on GM but on another service I use. Could this be because there is no guide information for the missing channels so they are not available in the TV Guide section?
Just curious.

E068436B-98EB-4A3C-9E99-573FD4914158.jpeg
DA0404F3-D5EA-433E-B77B-C89F578CF237.jpegE068436B-98EB-4A3C-9E99-573FD4914158.jpegDA0404F3-D5EA-433E-B77B-C89F578CF237.jpeg

Mine is finally working through XCIPTV.. it works the same as gmaster
Download XCIPTV
Enter url
Than enter your user name and password you had from gmaster
Which URL? I was playersklub, then switched to gmaster, trying trivimate and it’s not working.

Got XCIPTV working, finally. Woot!

Not on a par with discovering fire, but at least now I can stop dealing with this until we find out what happens next. It's the little things....

Back
Top Bottom