Games Masters IPTV

May I suggest starting a new thread on here about reliable ipt services that are working with good support I think many of us want to move on from this nightmare

FYI ....
it looks like GM is working on IPTV SMARTERS again.
all you need is your:
Username
Password
Server (just the simple URL)

Husham, Can you please DM me with the information on how to get around a failed login using XCIPTV and my Gamemaster ID and password that was working fine before this meltdown in which Gamemaster, the panel and DIscord all went down on my end. Thank you Sir.
How do I download your app to the firestick.

Can you dm me the new details. I kinda figured most of it out but most players and streams are intermittent and my fudged settings might be the issue. Also my account is due today, any idea what might happen with subscription options?
A lot of people would be very interested to know what happens after expiry keep us informed please. What player are you using?

I just tried it and it does not recognise my username and or password.

Same here. I has asked multiple times for someone to verify my username and password but I am not sure if we are dealing with the people who know these things of if this is all 3rd party

I'm skeptical by nature but I wanted to offer up my unsolicited opinion on the state of things. If we were losing this service, wouldn't it be gone?
I realize that the confluence of the lack of communication, inability to log into your panel, and the disappearance of Discord were at a minimum alarming to many. It looks bad. Either things were handled poorly, or we'll get a sensible apologetic email in the next couple of days explaining why they did what they did. In the meantime, TiviMate has been working for me all along. A channel here or there not, and many logos missing. VOD and Series have gone, and my guess is like many other services they won't be back. Smarters now working for me normally as well. Stay optimistic. It's only IPTV!

1. Dispute the charges on your CC
2. Find another provider because they look to be done.
Or install another player, set it up and enjoy. Why dispute?

Back
Top Bottom