• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Reliable IPTV Companies Forum

jeffgq

I would hate to go back to Sportztv...so much buffering. Gamemaster is/was way better. Tried getting into Area 51 and Eternal TV..nothing but Out of Stock, constantly..

JoeWaldschmidt

I have been using Vstreams for a little bit. Was with Gamemaster until they pulled their (temporary) disappearing act. Vstreams has been rock solid, has all the channels (including almost 600 locals which for me is huge). Great service and they offer a 24 hour free trial so you can see if it works for your needs. Definitely recommend.

babu barnes

I have been using Vstreams for a little bit. Was with Gamemaster until they pulled their (temporary) disappearing act. Vstreams has been rock solid, has all the channels (including almost 600 locals which for me is huge). Great service and they offer a 24 hour free trial so you can see if it works for your needs. Definitely recommend.
Can you be so kind and send a link please? Cheers!

RetroG3791

Is Topdog iptv still up?

Top Dog IPTV is up yes.

Currently using it as a backup to Gamemasters
The Services are very similar (American Sports NFL,MLB listed by team for example) and it also has a good 24/7 selection
Direct payment portal,no need to go through a reseller.

Jtricey

I’ll also vouch for Vstreams. I’ll add that the customer service is responsive. As a downside, I notice slight buffering at times that I never experienced with Game Masters.

Jtricey

Top Dog IPTV is up yes.

The Services are very similar (American Sports NFL,MLB listed by team for example) and it also has a good 24/7 selection
They just raised their prices though for new members. Know of any resellers with a lower price?

emoore

Top Dog IPTV is up yes.

is there a payment portal that you can send me?