• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Reliable IPTV Companies Forum

jeffgq

I would hate to go back to Sportztv...so much buffering. Gamemaster is/was way better. Tried getting into Area 51 and Eternal TV..nothing but Out of Stock, constantly..

JoeWaldschmidt

I have been using Vstreams for a little bit. Was with Gamemaster until they pulled their (temporary) disappearing act. Vstreams has been rock solid, has all the channels (including almost 600 locals which for me is huge). Great service and they offer a 24 hour free trial so you can see if it works for your needs. Definitely recommend.

babu barnes

I have been using Vstreams for a little bit. Was with Gamemaster until they pulled their (temporary) disappearing act. Vstreams has been rock solid, has all the channels (including almost 600 locals which for me is huge). Great service and they offer a 24 hour free trial so you can see if it works for your needs. Definitely recommend.
Can you be so kind and send a link please? Cheers!

RetroG3791

Is Topdog iptv still up?

Top Dog IPTV is up yes.

Currently using it as a backup to Gamemasters
The Services are very similar (American Sports NFL,MLB listed by team for example) and it also has a good 24/7 selection
Direct payment portal,no need to go through a reseller.

Jtricey

I’ll also vouch for Vstreams. I’ll add that the customer service is responsive. As a downside, I notice slight buffering at times that I never experienced with Game Masters.

Jtricey

Top Dog IPTV is up yes.

The Services are very similar (American Sports NFL,MLB listed by team for example) and it also has a good 24/7 selection
They just raised their prices though for new members. Know of any resellers with a lower price?

emoore

Top Dog IPTV is up yes.

is there a payment portal that you can send me?

RogueLdr

Does anyone have the new Top Dog IPTV Billing site? the TDBILLING site is no longer available. I looked in my email here I used to received my invoices and have no notifications. i also checked my junk folder.

Hey 2 people helping me out wonderful I really love this site but & Crystal you are so right but I clicked on it saw no instructions just blabber is that a word anyhow I wrote nvidia & they are jecks really as had to ask like 4 times after waiting 72 hours instead of the promise
24 but they said if not on google store will not work
That's so wrong to me as if someone writes a new app wants to play test whatever on your costly box I guess will not work.
Does anyone know of a better box then the S912 as mine are 5 or 6 years old but had the Quad core A53 chip still being used on most & when I look do not see much for sale better as I understand them as this old one sure it had 4GB rom & 32Ram.It works I got from amazon brand was kukele S912
The beelink to costly on amazon anyhow & I understand you need to reboot muck around lots & I not that smart Lol I most likely turn it into a doorstop.
If anyone knows of a great box easy like the china ones PLEASE Please let me know bonus if on Amazon as so easy to get & fast delivery
Sure be great if HUSHAM had a spot for reviews on boxes & written so people like me can understand the specs too.(or is there)
I hope to hear but I bet this is even wrong spot to be this

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Hey 2 people helping me out wonderful I really love this site but & Crystal you are so right but I clicked on it saw no instructions just blabber is that a word anyhow I wrote nvidia & they are jecks really as had to ask like 4 times after waiting 72 hours instead of the promise
24 but they said if not on google store will not work
That's so wrong to me as if someone writes a new app wants to play test whatever on your costly box I guess will not work.
Does anyone know of a better box then the S912 as mine are 5 or 6 years old but had the Quad core A53 chip still being used on most & when I look do not see much for sale better as I understand them as this old one sure it had 4GB rom & 32Ram.It works I got from amazon brand was kukele S912
The beelink to costly on amazon anyhow & I understand you need to reboot muck around lots & I not that smart Lol I most likely turn it into a doorstop.
If anyone knows of a great box easy like the china ones PLEASE Please let me know bonus if on Amazon as so easy to get & fast delivery
Sure be great if HUSHAM had a spot for reviews on boxes & written so people like me can understand the specs too.(or is there)
I hope to hear but I bet this is even wrong spot to be this
Hi Scott invida shield was made to by a game console it was never intended to stream IPTV it has awesome specific .but it isn't user friendly . So here is my l favorite boxes as follows 4k fire tv cube. As well as beelink gt king . These are the only boxes I feel comfortable talking about as there specific for streaming IPTV and they are user-friendly as well as stable boxes that get firmware updates each year . That the biggest reason . Customers never check to see if the boxes they by will be or get software updates . And this is very important as as IPTV and Ott move forward your boxes need to keep up with the technical side as well and if your boxes never gets software updates from the company you bought it from your going to fall behind also Scott I happy your loving our services I wanted to let you know that we our not an IPTV company we are an Ott services provider there is a big difference one is we don't use packets to transmit the services like IPTV that old technology. We use encryption and also virematrix encryption and also Ott services witch is the same as prime Netflix Hulu and every major provider and we pay for our content . Like them so that why no need for vpn nothing to hide it's all legal. Cheers and enjoy

Last edited:

Crystalblue6161

Staff member
Hi Scott invida shield was made to by a game console it was never intended to stream IPTV it has awesome specific .but it isn't user friendly . So here is my l favorite boxes as follows 4k fire tv cube. As well as beelink gt king . These are the only boxes I feel comfortable talking about as there specific for streaming IPTV and they are user-friendly as well as stable boxes that get firmware updates each year . That the biggest reason . Customers never check to see if the boxes they by will be or get software updates . And this is very important as as IPTV and Ott move forward your boxes need to keep up with the technical side as well and if your boxes never gets software updates from the company you bought it from your going to fall behind
I agree. I have the Cube, Beelink GT, TiVo 4K, and Firestick 4K. I use my Beelink the most..it’s my favorite 👍