Games Masters IPTV

Is there a reason that someone can't just post the URL we're all asking for here. I did the one from the posted YouTube video and replaced the XXXX with my user name and password in those exact stops ... and I just get an invalid URL address!
Hi we were told not to post it directly for security purposes, I could not get tivimate to work xciptv is much better, at beginning of new thread I’d all the alternative players that will work for whatever device you’re using, I’d suggest to all those coming here requesting DMs to go to first page and the information is there, Gmaster service is working and has been working for me on xciptv since Saturday when game master went down couple of days before that. Please try to read prior info posted .

Working flawless for me now after I put in the old port number. I'm sure as they tinker this will change lol. Stay patient everyone. Lots of craziness going on right now.

Husham, so right now there is no access to the panel but should be soon in the same place? is that correct. I also heard there was some kind of email list to get on and if you didn't see it you didn't see it. Is there a way to get on this? I dont want my service to run out

Please DM me if you can.

Hi we were told not to post it directly for security purposes, I could not get tivimate to work xciptv is much better, at beginning of new thread Husham has listed all the alternative players that will work for whatever device you’re using, suggest to all those coming here requesting DMs to go to first page and the information is there, Gmaster service is working and has been working for me on xciptv since Saturday when game master went down couple of days before that. Please try to read prior info posted .

VOD gone permanently. Not sure what's happening because the lack of information of what's transpired. We've had a new url, some say it works some say it doesn't. It's working for me but it's extremely slow and not all channels load. It's disappointing that there's not an information page explaining what's happening

I downloaded XCIPTV and have an account with both Gmaster and Topdog. I just don't know how to put my URL in properly please help!!!

Hi we were told not to post it directly for security purposes, I could not get tivimate to work xciptv is much better, at beginning of new thread I’d all the alternative players that will work for whatever device you’re using, I’d suggest to all those coming here requesting DMs to go to first page and the information is there, Gmaster service is working and has been working for me on xciptv since Saturday when game master went down couple of days before that. Please try to read prior info posted .

You are correct .... I've experimented with all of them and XCIPTV works like a champ, exactly like the previous Gmaster Programs, that don't seem to work now.

I downloaded XCIPTV and have an account with both Gmaster and Topdog. I just don't know how to put my URL in properly please help!!!
I’ll DM you

Now its up again on xciptv..up and down we go...its like the guy above me said..time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom