Games Masters IPTV

I'm confused. This URL, from the YouTube Video, I think we're supposed to use, that nobody has posted you. Is this correct or not?
But I get errors ....

I'm confused. This URL, from the YouTube Video, I think we're supposed to use, that nobody has posted you. Is this correct or not?
But I get errors ....
I followed the steps in the video and then you type in that long URL... make sure you replace the xxxx with your username and password. Also, there is no space where the URL breaks onto two lines, it's just super long, you need the whole thing.

Per discord instructions, I opened two service tickets this weekend and requested the new URL. The first ticket was closed out immediately but I never received the new URL. I received an email notifying me that a ticket was generated, so I know that they have my email address on file. I then opened a second service ticket which remained open however I did not receive the URL that I had requested (and yes my account is paid and up to date and no I didn't misbehave in discord. I figured out the new URL (don't ask but it wasn't that difficult) and got my service started again, but still the new URL was never emailed to me. I use the forum to learn and share and someone had communicated the new URL. This URL was different than the one that I had figured out. Nevertheless, I had everything working fine up until midnite last nite but now I'm getting a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". I also received an email about 17 minutes ago (auto-generated) stating that they haven't heard from me in 48 hrs therefore the ticket will be closed out. Seemed a bit strange to be receiveing that email when it appears that everything else seems a bit disruptive. So my questions are as follows: 1) Is anyone's service working at this moment? 2) Was the URL changed to something else anytime today, June 2? The service has always been great as well as the supporting team. I know that they always do the right thing and sometimes have to "lay-low" while they do what they have to do. I don't need to know the details other than, stay tuned - we're working on it. Does anyone have any update to share? Thanks ~ UPDATE!!! Issue has been resolved. I removed some information from the URL (based on what was shown in this morning's YouTube video) and it's back working like a champ :)

Last edited:
Husham i have 3 apps for gmaster all 3 are not working ald filelinked for gm is down using 86520809 have they been shut down?

Is there a reason that someone can't just post the URL we're all asking for here. I did the one from the posted YouTube video and replaced the XXXX with my user name and password in those exact stops ... and I just get an invalid URL address!

Back
Top Bottom