Games Masters IPTV

I got the email from easyinternet and tried to input on PerfectPlayer on my android box and nothing! Help!

I got an email from them only to tell me they were closing my ticket lol, otherwise I know nothing.

I got it working it's just not consistent and sometimes you gotta click the channel a few times or try logging in a few times. Hope this helps someone.

anyone have a recommendation on another reliable IPTV? I'm done with this. I can log in sometimes with xciptv watch for a short while. If I change a channel it with kick me out . Seems like a waste of time and effort when I can switch to another provider for 20 bucks or less. Again any suggestions on who to switch to?

I have a difficult time logging into xciptv. It will repeatedly say invalid password, then randomly work. Once logged in live tv works fine. Are they limiting how many people can log in? Server full?

I have a difficult time logging into xciptv. It will repeatedly say invalid password, then randomly work. Once logged in live tv works fine. Are they limiting how many people can log in? Server full?
I can do the same but keep getting kicked off after a short while. I think it's time to move on

Back
Top Bottom