Games Masters IPTV

it happened a month after payment, I have always paid for 3 months but it only registered 1 month on the playlist
this happened last time and got it going right away.
yeah its been doing this last couple times i paid,good for a month then EXPIRED across my screen,however,this is the longest ive gone without a reply from support,10 days so far without a reply

I asked Crystal and Husham if they could send me new URL. Guess there might be one. everyones asking for dm
Oddly they have yet to respond.

It's cool budd. But maybe there is a confusion

We don't work and no one in this forum ( I think ) does work for PDS live. But we share our experiences and pur knowledge freely as best as we have been communicated to from different sources

And by the way. Neither me or crystal or most moderator make or hired or payed by IPTV companies. We do this as free as much as can :)

So in order for us to communicate to you. We do it and we ask everyone to post in public so we all can reply when ever possible.

Last count of moderators on the forum were over 40. And 5 assigned to Pds ( doing it free of their own Accordance)

and if you send a DM you are asking for delays :( because only one person will reply. But if you put a public messages
on the correct area. Then one of us will reply and maybe use DM as well

Hope this makes things clear

I am sorry for whatever i said. I was just seeking assistance like many others. There was no intent in no way to offend.
all the best

We can’t help with accounts that are showing expired after paying. That has to be manually fixed on their end. Wish we could..as we could “git er done” a whole lot quicker than they can!

Give It To Me Want GIF
I just discovered your response to me. Geez how did I miss it. thanks

Ok what is supermegavision? Does it have anything to do with why the mains xml url isn’t working?
I used to have Gamers, And stop for about six months and when I restarted it, it was now called super Megavision. I have a friend who had Gamers, and when she stopped using it and then started it back up. Hers is called PDS live. And I recently heard that super mega vision and PDS live, were joining each other or merging.

My tickets have been in for 2 weeks now with no response
Have you been replying to an open ticket? If so, the tickets are more delayed...myself I have opened new tickets. There's 2 options, choose the one in regards to your ticket, when submitted you will receive an email with more info and the ticket will be replied quicker. My opinion. Cheers

Have you been replying to an open ticket? If so, the tickets are more delayed...myself I have opened new tickets. There's 2 options, choose the one in regards to your ticket, when submitted you will receive an email with more info and the ticket will be replied quicker. My opinion. Cheers
I have multiple tickets, no reply, no emai

A $0.24 cent (seperate charge) "Service Assessment Fee"...HUH? on top of my $8 bucks? thats a first ..cmon Gamemasters (it'll always be gamemasters to me) ..I know thats nothing, its just the point of it all. Need to Put it on my monthly Invoice.. and whats this "Hiddenserv. com"? Thats new too..wonder if they sold the whole thing to some canadians or just the billing..whatever! as long as it works, which it has been pretty smooth lately..few buffering instances..but yea

Back
Top Bottom