Games Masters IPTV

A $0.24 cent (seperate charge) "Service Assessment Fee"...HUH? on top of my $8 bucks? thats a first ..cmon Gamemasters (it'll always be gamemasters to me) ..I know thats nothing, its just the point of it all. Need to Put it on my monthly Invoice.. and whats this "Hiddenserv. com"? Thats new too..wonder if they sold the whole thing to some canadians or just the billing..whatever! as long as it works, which it has been pretty smooth lately..few buffering instances..but yea
Hey guys, is gamers tv acting up? Extremely lagging and buffering for last 2 days. New links?

I'm still awaiting an answer from PDS Live support regarding my account on that billing website; that said, I just visited one of two of their other billing websites and did note some changes to their pricing. The extra connection is now $5 down $2 from $7 per and they now offer plans out to one year that per month are the same. I have no plans to pay on IPTV no more than a month at a time, that's just common sense. This service assessment fee was not part of my payment today; it remains $9.99 for my Family account for 3 connections. As for buffering, I use the Tivimate app on my smart TVs and firesticks and there are adjustments you can make through the app itself to alleviate some of this. I recently added a VPN to my services and while it really hasn't solved buffering at night, it has improved slightly our ability to watch anything live at night through our Home internet which is cellular.

Have you been replying to an open ticket? If so, the tickets are more delayed...myself I have opened new tickets. There's 2 options, choose the one in regards to your ticket, when submitted you will receive an email with more info and the ticket will be replied quicker. My opinion. Cheers
It finally got reset. I was told if you are on a quarterly or annual plan you need to open a ticket after your paid invoice, to get the expiration on the connection reset so they are synced.

Is anyone else having issues with the 24/7 channels being down almost every night and alot of buffering on live channels. I've tried different apps but it's the same for me on different devices and apps. Any help would be appreciated

Is anyone else having issues with the 24/7 channels being down almost every night and alot of buffering on live channels. I've tried different apps but it's the same for me on different devices and apps. Any help would be appreciated
24/7s have always had some issues. Maintenance is usually done over night. There's always different ways to help, do a force stop and clear all caches to all apps. After that, reset firestick. Try deleting the apps and reinstall them. Other ways is to get VPN, that helps with interference. If all these ways fail, could always do a factory reset. Hope this helps. Cheers

I think another iptv service's customer's (super mega vision) were migrated over to pds live & that might be y it's been buffering a lot lately. The again, I could be totally wrong 😬

Service down for me on all devices since this morning. Billing is up to date. Anyone experiencing issues today?

Well i see the periodic buffering is back like the old days. The buffering circle of death will make an appearance for about 5 seconds then resume the program. Annoying as all hedouble hockey sticks.

Ever since they “merged” with whatever other company. Thats what you want to do, merge and have way more customers than your servers can handle.. so it constantly buffers.. makes perfect sense.

Service is working fine for me. The only issue I have with them is I wish they would get it together and fix what ever there billing department is and the service itself to quite shutting off paid customers that are paid and having to get live support to get turned back on. I have been shut off two or three time and had to keep sending tickets and messages to them to get turned back on when I was already paid. The last time I was shut off for about a week and never got credit for being shut down. I always pay for 3 months at a time and never had any issues before. Been a customer for a little over 3 years. Hoping they will get it together

Been customer since Playersklub days. Always had 2 connections suddenly dropped down to one. Opened a ticket. Hope a response is on it's way.

Wonder if anyone is getting a response from customer service. They have created bogus invoices and keep saying I owe when I have actually added funds. Wondering if the inevitable has finally happened and they've been busted. They appear to be operating on autopilot for a while now.

Last edited:
Is anything being done to fix the buffering? I go back to Players Klub days and never remember it being this bad. I'd like to know if there is going to be a fix before I decide if I'm moving on.

Back
Top Bottom