Games Masters IPTV

Im in the same boat apparently, I have been paid through december but when I try to login it says my acct is expired. Multiple help tickets submitted and no response..... this service is starting to be less n less dependable...
I’m having this issue as well. Any ideas?

I am paid to December (quarterly)and getting account expired. I put in a ticket ....is anyone responding to them? This is happening one month after payment every time but now getting no response from a ticket.

Ya its expected from these guys. They always seemed to never run a decent site. Quite the bang for my buck at $5

Can you help me with PSD live getting expired response

can i get some help too please? Im still locked out of my account and no response to my help tickets....

Crystal can you help me with PDS live.
We can’t help with accounts that are showing expired after paying. That has to be manually fixed on their end. Wish we could..as we could “git er done” a whole lot quicker than they can!

Give It To Me Want GIF

Im in same boat, but to be honest im still trying to work out how there are 2 different groups from original Top Dog

Im in same boat, but to be honest im still trying to work out how there are 2 different groups from original Top Dog
Game Master had 2 payment portals. One of the portals they called “Top Dog”.

Top Dog IPTV was a different service. They are now called Aurora.

Trust me..I had a hell of a time when somebody needed help with Top Dog. I had to ask which one every time. It’s 2 different services.

Game Master had 2 payment portals. One of the portals they called “Top Dog”.

Top Dog IPTV was a different service. They are now called Aurora.

Trust me..I had a hell of a time when somebody needed help with Top Dog. I had to ask which one every time. It’s 2 different services.
trust me i can understand your confusion ...i have now gotten upto date on your replies and have resubmitted a ticket with them....as always thank you for the help...always appreciated

I just received a email saying one of the tickets I opened was closed because I did not respond within 72 hours ? I have 4 tickets open and every ticket has a invoice showing that I am payed until 12-13-23 and but my service is saying its expired. This company has gotten really bad and alot of customers are having the same issues. Used be a good service and I have had them for over 3 years. Oh well all good things come to an end and nothing lasts forever

Back
Top Bottom