Games Masters IPTV

I PAYED MY ACCOUNT YESTERDAY STILL NO SERVICE WHAT DO I DO DO THEY HAVE A NEW URL BY THE WAY WHAT IS THE URL TY GREAT SITE
No new url. Open a ticket if you are paid but still without service. Only the staff there can fix that.

I recently had to wipe my device and like everyone else I cant login to the portal to get the url info. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

That's good. Unfortunately the ticket response will be a bit delayed, numerous tickets to reply to lol patients is the key!
Hi, I cannot log into the pdslive site. Please, can anyone help or share the link? My account has expired and cant get in to make payment,

Hi, I cannot log into the pdslive site. Please, can anyone help or share the link? My account has expired and cant get in to make payment,
The website was down again yesterday..but it’s back up again today.

Guys I'm having a he'll of a time getting support for my billing systems accounts. I'm being charged but still expired. Anybody know what I can do?

Guys I'm having a he'll of a time getting support for my billing systems accounts. I'm being charged but still expired. Anybody know what I can do?
All you can do is wait for support to fix your account. You can try replying to your original ticket or open another one.

Is anyone else having issues watching footbal?? It seems any time theres a popular sporting event, the service on that channel crashes.

Back
Top Bottom