Games Masters IPTV

What is happening with PDSLive (Gamers)? I am replacing a Firestick with a newer model and with SIPTV (Gamers app)...I get either Login failed....or it loops me selecting LIVE TV...back to Signin page...back to LIVE TV...sign-in....etc.

I recall during the Payment issue they had in August...it was written that DO NOT sign out because if you did you would not be able to sign back in...is this the issue?

If someone has downloaded and installed the App and signed in...please provide me the Link to download the right App...and what you did to get signed in. I am paid up thru 10/10/23..so that is not the isse (and I am logging in just Fime to this service on another Firestick..

I enetered a Ticket 24 hours ago and no reply...help will be appreciated

WPT, World Poker Tour is always a still picture, the audio is fine, but a still picture.
I don't know how or where to star ta ticket. Can someone help?

WPT, World Poker Tour is always a still picture, the audio is fine, but a still picture.
I don't know how or where to star ta ticket. Can someone help?
You should be able to open a ticket from your home page:
IMG_3262.jpeg

Did a payment yesterday, went through. Other days no. It's hit or miss for now, checking through the day could help. Will be resolved sooner then later.

I have a unique situation. It's been one whole month and my tv screen is showing expired even though I have paid and up to date active status on the billing.systems portal. I am so frustrated no one replies to the tickets I have opened.

On Aug 15th I was trying to pay my invoice by adding funds but that card kept declining , I tried 4 times and the card declined. I used the other card to pay the overdue invoice and it went through and account became active.

Now those 4 declined transactions are all showing as invoices and unpaid and they have expired my account even though it is active and paid !!! The system wants me to pay 400 dollars of unpaid invoices that shouldn't be there.

No one replies to the support tickets. I don't have a pdsl live account so I can't login or get assistance there. Can anyone help and suggest ?

How is this even happening ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-235134~2.png
    Screenshot_20230923-235134~2.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230923-235045~3.png
    Screenshot_20230923-235045~3.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 10
can u use wi-fi to login in 2 billing systems or do you have to use data ?
Use whatever gets you into the website. If WIFI isn’t working..try phone data instead. If it won’t open on your phone..try a different device.

I’m starting to wonder if a handful of people’s IP addresses got blocked during a DDOS attack. When that happens..they block all incoming IP addresses to stop it. You may have been trying to get into the website at that time and got caught up in it. When that happens..the device you were using at that time will be blocked. So in order to get the website to load..you will have to use another device with a different IP address..such as a computer or tablet..or someone else’s phone instead.

Back
Top Bottom