Games Masters IPTV

Been having bad trouble lately. Not sure if it's the service or the player (still using Nexusv1). I would try it on another player but it's been so long I don't know the URL anymore: can't seem to find it anywhere. And don't know which player works best with this service anymore.

Any help at all will be much appreciated.

Been having bad trouble lately. Not sure if it's the service or the player (still using Nexusv1). I would try it on another player but it's been so long I don't know the URL anymore: can't seem to find it anywhere. And don't know which player works best with this service anymore.

Any help at all will be much appreciated.
It's been buffer city for me the last week or so. Usually, it's just down hard for a couple of hours (probably maintenance), then rock solid otherwise. I can live with that. Now it's constant off-and-on buffering. It's irritating, but this service has earned the benefit of the doubt, so I'll be patient.

Last edited:
It's been buffer city for me the last week or so. Usually, it's just down hard for a couple of hours, then rock solid otherwise. I can live with that. Now it's constant off-and-on buffering. It's irritating, but this service has earned the benefit of the doubt, so I'll be patient.
I agree for the most part. But I just cut the cord recently so I have to rely on this service. Do you, or anyone else, know of a similar service I could use as a backup? Sports heavy and a fairly low price point (of course).

It looks like the buffering issue is caused by not enough capacity during the US afternoon and evenings. In the early mornings, 0500-0700 US CDT, the service works perfectly with no buffering and snappy channel changing. However, in the afternoon ~1630 through at least 2200 the buffering and channel changing is unbearable. I hope a fix is coming soon.

It looks like the buffering issue is caused by not enough capacity during the US afternoon and evenings. In the early mornings, 0500-0700 US CDT, the service works perfectly with no buffering and snappy channel changing. However, in the afternoon ~1630 through at least 2200 the buffering and channel changing is unbearable. I hope a fix is coming soon.
I heard they are in the process of either upgrading or switching the server (wasn't clear on which one it was). I couldn't get a clear timeline but was told it would be completed and running normal in the first or second week of June.

I've seen the same. No problems until late morning for me, then it's tough to find a channel that isn't constantly buffering. But I did notice yesterday that it worked fine on all channels throughout the day. I put it on a FHD channel to test: those usually had the buffering if they connected at all. And it worked without a problem. Maybe that was just an anomaly, haven't checked it this morning.

If you don't have a backup service, you could get a cheap one for month to fill the gap. Or try a free trial from a few, even though those only last a day.

I heard they are in the process of either upgrading or switching the server (wasn't clear on which one it was). I couldn't get a clear timeline but was told it would be completed and running normal in the first or second week of June.

I've seen the same. No problems until late morning for me, then it's tough to find a channel that isn't constantly buffering. But I did notice yesterday that it worked fine on all channels throughout the day. I put it on a FHD channel to test: those usually had the buffering if they connected at all. And it worked without a problem. Maybe that was just an anomaly, haven't checked it this morning.

If you don't have a backup service, you could get a cheap one for month to fill the gap. Or try a free trial from a few, even though those only last a day.
That is good to hear. If there is one thing I've learned since diving into the iptv world is that patience is a must. I have two backup services, one doesn't work with Tivimate, and the other's EPG is a mess I haven't tried to fix yet.

Hi, about two-three years ago when this service was Games Masters, you have helped me with setting it up on Amazon Firestick. Thank you very much for that. I'm thinking of getting back PDSLive now, but I have Apple TV and I don't know if it works there. I guess I need your help with the knowledge of how to download it to my Apple TV. I'd appreciate if you have an answer to this question either way. Thank you.

Hi, about two-three years ago when this service was Games Masters, you have helped me with setting it up on Amazon Firestick. Thank you very much for that. I'm thinking of getting back PDSLive now, but I have Apple TV and I don't know if it works there. I guess I need your help with the knowledge of how to download it to my Apple TV. I'd appreciate if you have an answer to this question either way. Thank you.
Yes it’s possible using IPlayTV from the App Store.
Tip: You will have to manually enter the full M3U for the EPG in order for the guide to work..even if you add the playlist using XTreme Codes.

That is good to hear. If there is one thing I've learned since diving into the iptv world is that patience is a must. I have two backup services, one doesn't work with Tivimate, and the other's EPG is a mess I haven't tried to fix yet.
You're definitely better off than me. I was using IPTV for sports mostly, didn't need a backup since I had cable (up until last month). Now I'm just streaming and finally realizing that it could go down at any minute and I don't have anything else. And that if I have two services, I can mix and match what I really want to watch if I pick the right ones. This doesn't have movies and I kinda miss putting on a fairly new movie when I have a night where I have the time (don't go to the theater much anymore, different conversation).

And two services would still be so much less than cable.

I'm hoping this service begins working again. It's been buffering a lot for past 16 weeks, I don't understand what is going on with PDSLIVE--old game masters, etc....I did everything I was told to do, it never fixed it.

I do regular maintenance : rebooting router and modem weekly, clearing cache often, and when I have issues switching servers on the VPN, and watching lower bitrate channels during high traffic times. I have very few issues.

Back
Top Bottom