Games Masters IPTV

Is it in General Support or Accounts & Billing? I opened a ticket in A&B.
That usually depends on what your issue is. For most cases..General Support is what people usually use. That leaves it open for them to figure out the problem.

Sorry for the late reply.. I’m at work right now..sneaking on my phone! 😂

That usually depends on what your issue is. For most cases..General Support is what people usually use. That leaves it open for them to figure out the problem.

Sorry for the late reply.. I’m at work right now..sneaking on my phone! 😂
I needed a reset. Apparently A&B was the right choice this time. ;)

SIPTV app keeps crashing on firestick, It will not log into my account. I have rebooted and it still crashes. I went back to using purple player which I prefer but sometimes get an error of no internet connection. Any idea what could be the problem?

SIPTV app keeps crashing on firestick, It will not log into my account. I have rebooted and it still crashes. I went back to using purple player which I prefer but sometimes get an error of no internet connection. Any idea what could be the problem?
SIPTV is working now, rebooted again and it now logs in. Any info on why purple player has no internet connection error pop up on the bottom of the screen?
I to am having a billing issue, waiting for a reply from support.

Hi there folks. Question, am facing trouble watching content on my iPAD no matter the app am usually using on there (FOS TV Player, 247 IPTV or Samtes Player lite)
tried to log out and resigned it again, yet no success - however, am able to use those apps and getting service once am using them on my iPhone, even on my Nvidia shield...

any ideas? Ti A :p

SIPTV is working now, rebooted again and it now logs in. Any info on why purple player has no internet connection error pop up on the bottom of the screen?
I to am having a billing issue, waiting for a reply from support.
Are you using the latest version of your app? Did you add the port # :2086 to the end of your server url? Purple IPTV requires it.

Hi there folks. Question, am facing trouble watching content on my iPAD no matter the app am usually using on there (FOS TV Player, 247 IPTV or Samtes Player lite)
tried to log out and resigned it again, yet no success - however, am able to use those apps and getting service once am using them on my iPhone, even on my Nvidia shield...

any ideas? Ti A :p
Have you tried using IPTV Smarters or XCIPTV? Both are in the Apple App Store:

The version of Purple I use is from hasham. It is a commercial free version of purple player. Yes I do use :2086.
Thanks
It must be on your end. I tried the 4.0 ad free and the newest version from the Google Play Store and both are working fine. Try a reboot of your router..then a reboot of your device. See if that helps.

That would be true of all services and I have backups that are working.PDS had been fine until a short time ago.
PDS has been erratic for the past several weeks. I have two connections and apparently I need four connections now and that's the answer they're giving me now. It possible it's our internet provider speeds being throttled for data prioritization and I can't rule that out either, but until recently I have had their service throughout all the name changes for six years with the exception of allowing my account to expire for one month and this is as bad as I have experienced with their service. Solar activity should affect everybody and that said none of the services I have trialed haven't been an better so for now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom