Games Masters IPTV

I been trying to pay an invoice on PDSLIVE portal, but no response from the team when I sent a message. Are they down again?

I been trying to pay an invoice on PDSLIVE portal, but no response from the team when I sent a message. Are they down again?
They are probably working on the intermittent service issues we are experiencing right now and might not have help available for tickets. Once the service is fully restored..I’m sure someone will respond to you. At least they haven’t taken the website down as they do that sometimes when they are short handed and having issues as the portal gets blown up with tickets.

All channels in every category are down for me
Are you back up yet? I’m at work so I can only check with my phone. Service is playing on my end on IPTV Smarters app.

Anyone here from uk that’s has sky broadband ? My service was working perfect without a vpn , up until yesterday , now I have to use a vpn which makes the service buffer , is it sky or has something changed with the service ? Anyone know

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get in contact with a reseller? Looking to sign up 2 separate new accounts if possible. Thank you to all

Back
Top Bottom