Games Masters IPTV

EPG working on Tivimate and IPTV Smarters. Fyi for anybody using the Smarters app and having stuttering issues, especially on sports or news stations I found a fix. Go to settings, player settings, switch from software decoder to Native. Much better picture quality so far.

EPG working on Tivimate and IPTV Smarters. Fyi for anybody using the Smarters app and having stuttering issues, especially on sports or news stations I found a fix. Go to settings, player settings, switch from software decoder to Native. Much better picture quality so far.

thank you! :)

Hi - can someone to dm me the new info for the faq , pay portal etc. Thanks. In return I will give you not one, but two thumbs up.

Hi All - Requesting a DM for the url to use in tivimate and the web address for the pay portal.

Just had a friend that couldn't login on the new panel so I sent a ticket in for him with his email and they couldn't find it and told me they were shutting down due to couldn't find good providers...Anyone else received this reply from them??

Just had a friend that couldn't login on the new panel so I sent a ticket in for him with his email and they couldn't find it and told me they were shutting down due to couldn't find good providers...Anyone else received this reply from them??

No, I just checked my email....

Seems like it might be true since my login now no longer works on the new portal and my service with them doesn't work...
Either that or they dropped my account again for some reason.

I am confused here...first gmaster was running fine. Now I have NO live tv at all. It keeps doing that "twirling" thing. Does anyone know

what is going on??? Yes, I put in a ticket but they are NOT addressin my "exact" questions...
Read to the bottom of the mail they sent and should read something like the reply wich is at the top of message *Bump*

Seems like it might be true since my login now no longer works on the new portal and my service with them doesn't work...
Either that or they dropped my account again for some reason.
Just logged in to the new portal with no issue.

Does anyone remember how many connections they provided for GM's subscription? can't recall if it was 2, or 3.

Back
Top Bottom