Games Masters IPTV

Service is perfecto .Thanks Masters
Maybe not quite perfecto as the EPG disappeared for the second night in a row.

The site is up and working. I see no issues. The URL hasn't changed in almost a year now.
If you're still having issues, have a look at our recommended troubleshooting tips and suggestions
If that fails. Open a ticket at the portal.

No it has not
Double-check the username, password, and URL. It's pretty easy to make a mistake with one of them. Upper/lower case, o instead of 0. And, careful at the end of the URL that there is no space.

With Filelinked down is there an alternative site to find the apps that were contained in the Gamemaster store?
I wasn't aware of a 'Gamemaster store'. But, I would direct you to the numerous videos on YouTube that have been produced by the usual suspects this entire week.

Double-check the username, password, and URL. It's pretty easy to make a mistake with one of them. Upper/lower case, o instead of 0. And, careful at the end of the URL that there is no space.
Alright for some reason it works on my phone but on the app it doesn’t

What kind of device is giving you the problem(s)? Do you have an additional device to test? Try a different app(s).
Have a look at our troubleshooting tips. See if there's something there that can help you.

I use xciptv. Everything works fine. But there is no subtitles or caption under the channels. Earlier was an english caption at least. Is there any information about that issue? Thanks anyway

I use xciptv. Everything works fine. But there is no subtitles or caption under the channels. Earlier was an english caption at least. Is there any information about that issue? Thanks anyway
I don't currently have XCIPTV installed and do not like it. But there are both captions and the EPG working. I'm unclear if you are referring to one or both of them. Try quitting the program, clear cache (not data) and force stop the app, see if that helps.

I have xciptv on fire stick and figured out cc after reading this . you press the center button to get menu
, click on cc then click unknown and you get cc.

Back
Top Bottom