Games Masters IPTV

Is there a issue with the guide? Using tivimate and no guide for a couple of days?
EPG appears to be down, it was fine earlier today. I opened a ticket FWIW.

EPG was reportedly reinstated, but it's not and I also am completely down this morning.

Edit, there was an issue with my account, it's all good.

A lot of chanels with no sound how on more the one player is it me only how to fix this please

not having that problem here. unplug your modem for 15 minutes and your device as well. plug the modem back in, when its booted up plug in your device. force stop the app you use and clear cache- only the cache. see if that straightens it out for ya

not having that problem here. unplug your modem for 15 minutes and your device as well. plug the modem back in, when its booted up plug in your device. force stop the app you use and clear cache- only the cache. see if that straightens it out for ya
Same problem appears on GSM mobile connection too .

Yes I was on the old path
Considering nothing has really changed in ages, perhaps it was amazing you were working at all.

So after a very long time I decided to give another IPTV service a try, just to see what's out there...well nope my interest didn't last 1 hour with that service..still very much in love with gamemaster 🤣
I'm with you but I been with pro for a couple years solind never had a issue except when I forgot to pay check them out tons of movies & much much more

hi is there a new url for xciptv my app doesn't connect
No, XCIPTV or anything else, the URL is the same, nothing has changed.
If you're having problems, try going through our recommended troubleshooting post.

Hi there, is the service down?

Yesterday renewed my sub today nothing is working. Have read there's no new URL so I guess that won't be problem right?

The list is been updated, but once I try to play anything, no channel is working whatever app is used. Your help please 😢

Yesterday renewed my sub today nothing is working. Have read there's no new URL so I guess that won't be problem right?

The list is been updated, but once I try to play anything, no channel is working whatever app is used. Your help please 😢
As far as I can see, the service is just fine, but the EPG isn't working.

Make sure with the url

Use the url shown at your last bill

Have run several tests and have found that on TiviMate for some reason the service won't run. Switching from TiviMate to another player the channels will play.

When have tried to use VLC to play any channel, it returns a certificate error. Does it makes sense to you? 🤔

PD: All the tests have been performed from my box (Minix Neo U22-XJ), the one always use to stream GMX. Using my cell the error won't appear, even when using VLC to stream.

Have run several tests and have found that on TiviMate for some reason the service won't run. Switching from TiviMate to another player the channels will play.

When have tried to use VLC to play any channel, it returns a certificate error. Does it makes sense to you? 🤔

PD: All the tests have been performed from my box (Minix Neo U22-XJ), the one always use to stream GMX. Using my cell the error won't appear, even when using VLC to stream.
While I'm unfamiliar with that Minix box, I can only advise that TiviMate works perfectly on a 4K Firestick and the internal player.

There's a certificate site error issue messing. Unfortunately don't know how to bypass that on my box, guess will have to Google around to find any solution. This is new and unexpected 😮

Back
Top Bottom