Games Masters IPTV

Thanks for the suggestions Mike! Wearing hot pink jammies and smelling like beef jerky probably didn’t help! 😂
Sheesh, sounds like you wanted to get arrested for those three hots and a cot.
Wonder if they'll grant you access here from the slammer?

Sheesh, sounds like you wanted to get arrested for those three hots and a cot.
Wonder if they'll grant you access here from the slammer?
:angel-animated-emoji:
I’ll ask for work privileges..or helping out here as “community service”. 😁

Can't get the sound to sync up with the picture. Any suggestions on a fix. Thanks
If you're using TiviMate, while viewing a program, long press, toggle over to <.> symbol, press and set the audio offset +/- you need.

Using XTC and/or Nexus, depending on the TV. Any ideas on those?
I find it odd that your problem is replicated in two apps, assuming in the same location. So there's something external to the service itself as for example I use three apps regularly and sample many others at times but don't have the issue. If you're using a VPN and have the problem, is the problem still there with the VPN off? I can only suggest rebooting the device(s), and/or the gateway. I believe it's safe to say it's not a service-generated issue. Also, try experimenting with the settings for the decoder and stream settings.

I find it odd that your problem is replicated in two apps, assuming in the same location. So there's something external to the service itself as for example I use three apps regularly and sample many others at times but don't have the issue. If you're using a VPN and have the problem, is the problem still there with the VPN off? I can only suggest rebooting the device(s), and/or the gateway. I believe it's safe to say it's not a service-generated issue. Also, try experimenting with the settings for the decoder and stream settings.
My mistake, it was only happening with Nexus. It's fine with XTC. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help!

My mistake, it was only happening with Nexus. It's fine with XTC. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help!
No problem glad we could offer some assistance. Makes more sense now. Another reason why it makes good sense to tinker with a number of apps and look for consistencies. I've got at least a dozen apps but I'm unfortunately not familiar with Nexus.

Ok..that’s weird! It’s up on my end! Both the portal and the service.

Back
Top Bottom