Games Masters IPTV

Not working for me all day. I get error 401 on tivimate.
Fine here on TiviMate. Check the server information and make sure there are no periods at the beginning or end of the server address.

My service is down too. When you attempt to log into your account the Down for Maintenance Err 3 comes up. Im assuming their working on the site again.

Service is up..the EPG and the portal are both down the last I checked.

11:24 PM EDT Service working, portal working, EPG not so much :(

Still nothing here. On day 4 of no service. Unless the url has changed. Other than that, I don’t know what else to do

Last edited:
Not working for me all day. I get error 401 on tivimate.
I had the same error 401 the other day. When I went into the settings it showed that I had no premium package. Once I put the premium package back in, it worked fine.I like Tivimate and it's tv guide I think is tops on the list. There are a lot of iptv aps that have great pictures and stream quit well. I load them up just in case another one has an issue. The very best thing I have found is buying a new box. The Husham box Rules.

The service and portal are up and running. The EPG has been restored.

Still nothing here. On day 4 of no service. Unless the url has changed. Other than that, I don’t know what else to do
If a reset of your device and router doesn’t help, maybe try a VPN to see if you are being blocked by your ISP. Other than that, you can open a ticket on the portal. Make sure your account is showing active. Maybe they can reset your account.

is it just me, or is there a lot of buffering today, ive reset modem,router and tv but still tivimate buffering constantly on all channels

is it just me, or is there a lot of buffering today, ive reset modem,router and tv but still tivimate buffering constantly on all channels
I'm not experiencing any. You can try in settings / playback / buffer size increasing the buffer size if you frequently get buffering. Mine is set on none. Note, it can also increase the channel switching time.

Anybody have Bitcoin payment issues with GM? I constantly had issues where they never acknowledge that the payment was received and I ended up contacting support a couple of times a month to open tickets and include screen shot attachments. Got to be a real pain in the ass and was the primary reason for leaving. Just curious if anyone pays them with BTC and doesn't have that problem. Perhaps they fixed it. Thanks
I actually paid my Bitcoin invoice twice. I've contacted support but no response in 9 days.
has anyone else paid with Bitcoin and been successful?
Can anyone help me contact their team? I'd be grateful/

I actually paid my Bitcoin invoice twice. I've contacted support but no response in 9 days.
has anyone else paid with Bitcoin and been successful?
Can anyone help me contact their team? I'd be grateful/
Well, well, well. I'm not sure if the universe is speaking or someone from here helped, but I received a reply. I don't know what to say, but if it was someone from this forum who saw my post, and was able to contact gam[ers]>> I am extremely grateful. I hope good things come your way. +-+

Well, well, well. I'm not sure if the universe is speaking or someone from here helped, but I received a reply. I don't know what to say, but if it was someone from this forum who saw my post, and was able to contact gam[ers]>> I am extremely grateful. I hope good things come your way. +-+
Good to hear things were sorted out @kadm0s - I don't know if anyone here can take any credit for it. Not, GM, but I hear all the time of delays when people are paying with BTC. So you're not alone, not that it should make you feel any better.

Good to hear things were sorted out @kadm0s - I don't know if anyone here can take any credit for it. Not, GM, but I hear all the time of delays when people are paying with BTC. So you're not alone, not that it should make you feel any better.
It was the first time I used BTC. I'm not sure if I want to go through that again, but at least I have 6 months not to think about it.
Thanks for your kind words though.
So many good people on here: 👍

It was the first time I used BTC. I'm not sure if I want to go through that again, but at least I have 6 months not to think about it.
Thanks for your kind words though.
So many good people on here: 👍
There are a bunch of really nice people eager to be of help, the compensation is in fact compliments such as yours. Without that, why bother. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom