Games Masters IPTV

They're blowing smoke up your ass. They avoid answering direct questions. Seems to me that the only people that are having issues are "grandfathered accounts". Both Top Dog IPTV and Top Dog.Today (GameMaster) portals are identical. Don't believe me, check it out
There is no need to dump the old 5$ accounts just raise te price for all and I'll be more than happy to pay the new price

They're blowing smoke up your ass. They avoid answering direct questions. Seems to me that the only people that are having issues are "grandfathered accounts". Both Top Dog IPTV and Top Dog.Today (GameMaster) portals are identical. Don't believe me, check it out
I still have service, everything working well. I don't see any smoke, thanks.

I am also still a $5 member. mine also runs out on the 14th. I did receive a bill though, but like everyone else there is no way to pay it. I do know of two others which one has the $5 membership and the other one has an $8 membership and neither one of those has received a bill. And I do know there’s runs out about the same time as mine.
all three of us make payments through mintpanel.
I appreciate that input, so they're in the same boat as me. Some getting bills, some not. Thank you.

I received an invoice for June 8th for my gmasterpanel account with no Pay link, and no way to pay the invoice. I love my service and would like to keep it. Does anyone have any idea how I can pay this invoice before it is due on the 15th, since the gmasterpanel portal is down? Thank you!

Hello, can I get a DM so I can figure out where to go pay and set up without the app.
I know it's frustrating for all but do know unless there's some change or miracle, if you're ONLY on Game Master your service WILL end when you're not able to pay. Maybe they'll eventually do something about it but there is no working payment portal for GM now. And the portal that is Top Dog Today the last remnant of TPK is not bringing GM subs over nor taking new subs. I'm due 15th so we we'll just have to hope for some change.

Hello blue, is there anyway you could help me out. I got 2 accounts on gmasterpanel. 1 auto paid on the first and the other is set to go o the 14th. Can you help me figure out how to stop that from happening
I’ll DM you

I received a reply today from Games Master following a reply email to the invoice I have received. They state that the website is in maintenance mode. This makes me believe that they are perhaps moving things similar to when TPK moved to Games Master and that and that you should be able to continue to view until payment portal is fixed.
The DM’s being shared with the URL for XCIPT or any other player that accepts an URL works.
happy to share screenshot of email via DM.

Hello, I had Gmaster but my sub ran out. The invoice was sent to me to pay but the site has been down for about two weeks now and I'm wondering if there is a new site where I can pay to get the service back.

I received a reply today from Games Master following a reply email to the invoice I have received. They state that the website is in maintenance mode. This makes me believe that they are perhaps moving things similar to when TPK moved to Games Master and that and that you should be able to continue to view until payment portal is fixed.
The DM’s being shared with the URL for XCIPT or any other player that accepts an URL works.
happy to share screenshot of email via DM.

I was invoiced and the payment was due by today but I couldn't pay because the portal has been down. I lost service because my sub ran out I'm assuming that is what's gonna happen to most people who's subs are running out.

I've tried all the Terrerium-like apks, such as Cyberflix and Cinema HD. They work alright, especially with real-debrid, but I'm telling you, they do not hold a candle to Kodi with a good addon like Exodus (or even better, Seren).

My advice is to subscribe to real-debrid and use a dedicated app (recommend Kodi and Seren) but you can use anything you want if you have debrid.

Blimey, the Exodus add-on, there's a ghost from the past. I used to use Kodi back in the day and was my first foray in to streaming and IPTV. I always used to see references to Real Debrid, when setting up the repositiories, but never fancied paying for anything as I was happy with the add-ons and using Terrarium TV, Tea Tv and now Cinema.

As many have said, IPTV services and Add-ons come and go, so month by month is the sensible way forward. Even when being a regular Kodi user, I remember the Kodi repositiories Genesis and also Exodus, having their seperate internal conflicts and offshoots appearing as a result.

Backup services should always be considered, although I have access to Gamesmaster services by virtue of being an $8 account on Topdog Today, I'm contemplating not renewing during the first week of July when my subs are due, unless they get their act sorted by then, as it was a good service.

I've been looking at some other IPTV options and am currently trialing IPTV Premium, all good but a little on the expensive side at £10 for 2 connections per month. I will also look at going back to Kodi and looking at the Real Debrid option for films just to have a gander and refresh my Kodi knowledge (there's nothing decent on telly afterall at the moment).

A reasonable alternative to get you out of a hole if you want to catch some live TV is LiveNetTV, in comparison to the IPTV offerings the quality isnt close but its watchable, so if your desperate for some of the upcoming EPL games that arent on Freeview, that is another option.

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom