Games Masters IPTV

For everyone asking about GM payments this is how it went for me. I received an invoice 7 days prior to expiration. Went to pay and site was down. Received a couple more payment invoices with same results. On the day of expiry I received an email saying that my invoice was paid. Now, I never had auto pay before but this time it auto paid. My service has been flawless once I received the URL here and put it into tvimate. Also, I am definitely one of the so called grandfathered accounts because I have been with them since the free days.

A day after my service ended I received this 😂

Dear Member,

No reply has been posted within the last 48 hours and this ticket is being automatically closed. If your issue has not been resolved by our responses, please open this ticket again immediately. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thank You.

nice they thanked me though ;) It’s obviously an auto response. They know you can’t open tickets lol because the site has been down for a week at least.
Is there no way to reply to the email, give it a try and ask for extention

Hi i am new here, i had GM for 8 months, i didnt get a email or anything from GM, i did get a invoice a few days ago. I was wondering if i could get pointed in the right direction to the next step

Hi i am new here, i had GM for 8 months, i didnt get a email or anything from GM, i did get a invoice a few days ago. I was wondering if i could get pointed in the right direction to the next step
Some people have been replying to the invoice reminder asking for an extention, one poster who did not respond to the notification stated he received two subsequent emails the final one saying that his invoice was paid. I'm not sure there is a right direction but there it is up to the minute info anyway

Has anyone been able to pay there bill in the last week or so?
Mine due: 16th Hope to get a bill as usual and pay.

Could someone please Dm me the service url/faq. I am able to login to the billing portal and access my account but there are no connection details. Thanks!

I’ll DM you

Thank you! But I already have this url. It worked yesterday but today it’s not working at all. I’ve been with them for over 18 months and don’t want to lose them. Love the 24/7. By any chance is there a tv service that offers the same 24/7 in case I can’t renew!

is there a way to get vstream apk loaded on to my firestick without goin thru kod i? filelinked code? url for xciptv? url for downloader?

Edit: forget it..signed up for a free 24-hour trial..they email you everything

Last edited:
Thank you! But I already have this url. It worked yesterday but today it’s not working at all. I’ve been with them for over 18 months and don’t want to lose them. Love the 24/7. By any chance is there a tv service that offers the same 24/7 in case I can’t renew!
It’s working on this end. Try it again!

Back
Top Bottom