Games Masters IPTV

Uh O! Me too! And I can’t connect to the portal either! 🙄

hello guys and gals could someone help me with my service I paid my invoice today and the website isn't showing the service being active? Thank you

hello guys and gals could someone help me with my service I paid my invoice today and the website isn't showing the service being active? Thank you
I assume when you paid, you had not passed the expiration date of the period. If all is normal, refresh the portal/invoice page and see if it shows active. Give it a little time to refresh. You should have received an email confirmation of payment as well. If something appears to be wrong, open a ticket in the "Account Support & Billing Questions" section.

I assume when you paid, you had not passed the expiration date of the period. If all is normal, refresh the portal/invoice page and see if it shows active. Give it a little time to refresh. You should have received an email confirmation of payment as well. If something appears to be wrong, open a ticket in the "Account Support & Billing Questions" section.
Yes it was past the expiration date and the website is accepting support tickets? Could i get the webiste portal or url to make sure im at the right place please

Yes it was past the expiration date and the website is accepting support tickets? Could i get the webiste portal or url to make sure im at the right place please
Yes, you can open a ticket. DM me where you paid, and what service you are paying for.

Is the portal down for anyone else? I've been trying to access it since morning
It's fine for me now. Can't say it was down when you posted about 15 minutes ago.

It's still down for me and I have an invoice that I need to pay in few hours.I'll keep refreshing
DM me with the addy you're using to access the portal. It's still up for me.

Is GM down? Haven’t had anything work for 3 days. Have done all the steps. Not a single channel plays on Smarters or xciptv
There was an issue just awhile ago, but the service appears to be back up again. Please try yours again.

Back
Top Bottom