Games Masters IPTV

I can't tell what country you're in. Are you using a VPN, if so have you switched countries, or tried using the service with the VPN off? If you don't have a VPN, you may well need one.
what would be the best free vpm to use i did all the step and it still messing up

what would be the best free vpm to use i did all the step and it still messing up
I do not believe there is such a thing as a good free VPN. Are you located in a country that is probably going to require that you use a VPN?
You can get a big discount on IPVanish through Husham and there's a 30 day guarantee. Information here: Husham - IP Vanish deal

I'm having a problem loading channels, but have EPG. Will advise.

6:40 PM EST. Looks like things are returning to normal.

only 3 days until due date and haven't got an invoice. Should I open a ticket soon?
@william326, glad you brought that up. I meant to post yesterday. I did not get an invoice as I expected in the past two days and I opened a ticket under accounts-billing and I got an invoice from them immediately. Must be an issue they haven't corrected yet. So if anyone normally expects an invoice on/about the xx of the month and didn't get it, open a ticket.

Is it possible for someone to send me the links? EPG hasn't been working for me. Thanks guys!!
Nothing has changed at all. The service and EPG are both working. Check your settings, and go through some of the troubleshooting tips previously posted. Make sure your service hasn't expired. Do you need a VPN, have one? Try a different country or turn it off. If you're still having a problem, post some more information such as app, device, country, etc.

Hi,
Not able to go to full screen?
ideas ?
I think we need more information than that. Personally, I'm unclear what you mean about 'go to full screen'. Are you having an issue with the functioning of a specific app?

Xciptv...
just the small screen
After you see the small preview screen, press the enter button again to go to the full screen. (If that's what you're asking)

what app are you using and what on the screen?
Sorry, Ed, my screen wasn't refreshed and I didn't see you had replied.

Back
Top Bottom