Games Masters IPTV

Mine just popped back up. I did all the maintenance but it did not help but then a few minutes later it all came on. Thanks for the quick replies.

The EPG is back, close your app, clear cache, force stop, reload playlist, and refresh tv guide.
seinfeld celebrating GIF

You'll see the EPG is down again. A major provider of EPG disappeared recently meaning many IPTV providers are looking for a new source. This is one reason people are having these EPG issues. I'm assuming GM is scrambling to get an EPG server back up and running. We'll have to be patient. Again.
liane cartman mom GIF by South Park

The EPG is back, refresh your app accordingly.

Looks like the EPG has been out since last night. At least for some reason, it's on Smarters but not TiviMate.

6:00 PM EST. EPG is working again in TiviMate.

11:45 AM EST Tuesday. I understand people may still not be seeing an EPG in TiviMate. If you're not seeing a guide in only TiviMate, or not seeing it in any app, you should open a ticket and ask to have your account reset.

Ah.. a whole week of NOTHING - What a great service.
jeff bezos GIF

Seems like EPG is crashing my Smart IPTV app on my Samsung TV. I'm using Game Masters on it. It works fine when I load it without the EPG, but when I try loading in the EPG it crashes. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Seems like EPG is crashing my Smart IPTV app on my Samsung TV. I'm using Game Masters on it. It works fine when I load it without the EPG, but when I try loading in the EPG it crashes. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Unfortunately not using the app on my Samsung I can't directly address that issue. I can only say that using IPTV Smarters, and TiviMate, there is no issue with the guide or crashing. Have you tried re-installing the app on the TV? The problem does sound specific to the install on the TV.

Unfortunately not using the app on my Samsung I can't directly address that issue. I can only say that using IPTV Smarters, and TiviMate, there is no issue with the guide or crashing. Have you tried re-installing the app on the TV? The problem does sound specific to the install on the TV.
I had tried that earlier and even did a reset on my Samsung TV and reinstalled the Smart IPTV app on it and still the same problem. I wonder if it could be a truncated error which is causing it.

I had tried that earlier and even did a reset on my Samsung TV and reinstalled the Smart IPTV app on it and still the same problem. I wonder if it could be a truncated error which is causing it.
By chance is it an older Samsung? Older not necessarily ancient, but I recall reading that Samsung had removed or was not supporting Smarters on some TVs. TBH, with the limited memory and size of some of the TV apps, I've wondered if it just doesn't pay to slap a stick on there and use an APK.

By chance is it an older Samsung? Older not necessarily ancient, but I recall reading that Samsung had removed or was not supporting Smarters on some TVs. TBH, with the limited memory and size of some of the TV apps, I've wondered if it just doesn't pay to slap a stick on there and use an APK.
I actually just bought the TV this past April. My old TV had stopped working after 11 years. I have the Q70. I do think it could be with the fact that Smart IPTV is not an officially supported app on the Tizen OS for Samsung. I may have to give Smart STB a try. It seems to be officially supported since I can download it from the app store.

I actually just bought the TV this past April. My old TV had stopped working after 11 years. I have the Q70. I do think it could be with the fact that Smart IPTV is not an officially supported app on the Tizen OS for Samsung. I may have to give Smart STB a try. It seems to be officially supported since I can download it from the app store.
It sounds as though it simply is not supported if you can't get it from the Samsung app store. I didn't realize you were side loading the app.

I've had trouble signing in for the last 48 hours. If there is a new URL server address, could someone please D.M me with it; It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom