Games Masters IPTV

I've had trouble signing in for the last 48 hours. If there is a new URL server address, could someone please D.M me with it; It would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Assume you mean the service, not the portal. Both are working and there has been no change in either in months. Have a look at our Troubleshooting and tips.

Assume you mean the service, not the portal. Both are working and there has been no change in either in months. Have a look at our Troubleshooting and tips.
Apologies. For some reason, I couldn't login through XCIPTV for the last 48 hours. Should have checked the service again before posting my question, because now the service works and I can now log back in. Don't know where the issue was, but it's fixed. Thanks for replying.

Apologies. For some reason, I couldn't login through XCIPTV for the last 48 hours. Should have checked the service again before posting my question, because now the service works and I can now log back in. Don't know where the issue was, but it's fixed. Thanks for replying.
No problem at all. I think very often everyone quickly assumes there is something wrong externally but it's often something as simple as restarting an app or gateway. A pleasure to help.

Hello, I can't login to the portal. It says my password is wrong and the password reset function is not sending me the restore e-mail.
Can you help me to reset the password?
Thanks a lot.

Hello, I can't login to the portal. It says my password is wrong and the password reset function is not sending me the restore e-mail.
Can you help me to reset the password?
Thanks a lot.
If you have an old, saved email from them for any purpose, try replying to that email explaining the situation or continue to try the restore email function.

my service is down right now will not let me log in
unplug your modem and device, plug modem back in, plyg in device, clear cache (NOT DATA) and try again

Can somebody send me the server address for Xtreme codes on Tivimates?
Nothing has changed with respect to the login and server information, so you simply select XC codes, and use your username, password, and server. Uncheck the VOD box and you're good to go.

Nothing has changed with respect to the login and server information, so you simply select XC codes, and use your username, password, and server. Uncheck the VOD box and you're good to go.
That's what I need is the server address, had to update my Tivimates and the old way I logged in is not working anymore

That's what I need is the server address, had to update my Tivimates and the old way I logged in is not working anymore
I've sent you a DM.

hello all. A of dec 8,2020 . DiD the server change again . please need assistance on gettign new server info, thanks

so everything on my services is not working right buffing i forced stop it cleared the cache and restarted my WiFi and still not working right

so everything on my services is not working right buffing i forced stop it cleared the cache and restarted my WiFi and still not working right
are you expired?

no bill is paid
I can't tell what country you're in. Are you using a VPN, if so have you switched countries, or tried using the service with the VPN off? If you don't have a VPN, you may well need one.

Back
Top Bottom