Games Masters IPTV

Service is currently under maintenance and will be up shortly.

Service has been restored. Refresh your playlist.

C'mon people. We need to learn to take care of ourselves. IPTV is not an OTA free television that you turn on and voila, there it is. It's quirky, it has issues at times, and we're left with little resources to help except for the most part here helping one another. I just got a PM, and don't get me wrong I'm not looking to outfit anyone with a new one, but this is just damn silly:
"some of my channels are still down?" > one minute later, I get: "back up now" - I have no objection getting a PM when there is something "sensitive" that we shouldn't be discussing in public. That's fine. But we need to learn how to deal with the product on our own and then come here for help, or to help someone else when they need assistance. All we have is 1. Here 2. Tickets. - If people take care of themselves, for the most part, this forum should be empty for a week. Let's all help ourselves, and help one another. P.S./ I'm a 'nobody' here, just someone who keeps a tab open here when I'm at my desk working. If anyone has taken offense, I assure you none was intended.

There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.

I agree, Well written IPTV is not for free unless your using kodi. There's a learning curb and everyone has to get used to it. The more you
learn the easier it gets with IPTV. So take the time to learn all you can about it and it will be easier in the long run.

MikeFL, I appreciate all that you, Crystal and the others do. And, it is certainly not OTA, the iptv is better, I enjoy having my HBO, etc.. Though, I do love PBS on OTA. Cord cutting and this go hand in hand very well.

At any rate, I actually like this forum much better than the other mediums used in the past. You folks are very quick and helpful. I enjoy using this service, but I just hope their servers are not under attack by these rogue hack morons that have nothing better to do.

For the record too, this service has been and always will be more reliable and better than DirectTvNow which costs over $50.00 a month.

I'm looking forward to UFC this Saturday, appreciate the service very much.

MikeFL, I appreciate all that you, Crystal and the others do. And, it is certainly not OTA, the iptv is better, I enjoy having my HBO, etc.. Though, I do love PBS on OTA. Cord cutting and this go hand in hand very well.

At any rate, I actually like this forum much better than the other mediums used in the past. You folks are very quick and helpful. I enjoy using this service, but I just hope their servers are not under attack by these rogue hack morons that have nothing better to do.

For the record too, this service has been and always will be more reliable and better than DirectTvNow which costs over $50.00 a month.

I'm looking forward to UFC this Saturday, appreciate the service very much.
Out of necessity, it's not in the hands of one or two people, it's all users assisting one another. Let's face it. It's all we have as far as I can see. Let me be publicly candid. What does the future hold in store for us? I don't know. What I do seem to know is that this particular business model has essentially no growth with no new subscribers. Partial service has been eliminated as with others. I understand that. Perhaps 24/7 is next. I understand that. Is there a future here? I don't know, but what I do know is this; I only stand to lose five bucks. Once. Let's help one another and enjoy what we have while we have it.

Looks like the EPG is 'shrinking' since I got up. Only about an hour left it seems.
If anyone wants to take this up with them, go at it. I've got some calls to make.
[p.s./ a friend put in a ticket fwiw] Guide now gone. No word yet.
From support staff:
We havee reported the EPG to ourt team and they are working on it
Thank You for your support!

Last edited:
The EPG has been restored. Refresh accordingly.

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Tivimate forum, but, my recent buffering and skipping issues seem to be because of Tivimate. Switching to XCIPTV gets a perfect stream while issues are occurring in Tivimate (premium).

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Tivimate forum, but, my recent buffering and skipping issues seem to be because of Tivimate. Switching to XCIPTV gets a perfect stream while issues are occurring in Tivimate (premium).
Well, either I suppose. I use TiviMate pretty much exclusively and I do not experience any buffering. Take a look back a page or two for some ideas about troubleshooting and maintenance. But as far as the app itself goes, I have settings as following and I cannot say that any of it is helpful with respect to eliminating buffering. In Playback, Buffer size: Large, Audio decoder: Hardware, Video decoder: Hardware, Auto-frame rate, off. Audio passthrough off, No external player. Not much else is in your control. I assume you have created your playlist using the XC code section and toggle VOD off.

Back
Top Bottom