Games Masters IPTV

Well, either I suppose. I use TiviMate pretty much exclusively and I do not experience any buffering. Take a look back a page or two for some ideas about troubleshooting and maintenance. But as far as the app itself goes, I have settings as following and I cannot say that any of it is helpful with respect to eliminating buffering. In Playback, Buffer size: Large, Audio decoder: Hardware, Video decoder: Hardware, Auto-frame rate, off. Audio passthrough off, No external player. Not much else is in your control. I assume you have created your playlist using the XC code section and toggle VOD off.
I have all the same settings, except I had buffer at normal. I’ll up that and see what happens. Just weird that three services tend to have issues on tivi at times, but seem ok on other players - which is a bummer bc I love tivi.

generally no complaints about Gamers for the last few months though.

It was an option years ago. I have no idea now. I don't even know what this company is actually called. Just open a ticket and ask them if you can pay quarterly.
Did you asked for paying quarterly or it was an option used to be at the beginning not any more before discord gone?

Ok thankyou for the update like last time new subs was not open is there any resellers i need a source for NFL
Unknown to me personally. If there are resellers no doubt someone will message you directly. Perhaps there is something to be found in one of the other forums here.

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Tivimate forum, but, my recent buffering and skipping issues seem to be because of Tivimate. Switching to XCIPTV gets a perfect stream while issues are occurring in Tivimate (premium).
i use Tivi mate (free version } for my game master and have no problems. just update epg from time to time

Not getting any service since yesterday. Just submitted a ticket...
It's been up and running okay. Perhaps they need to reset your account. Good luck.

Last edited:
Good news for fans of IPTV-Smarters for iOS. If you lost it after upgrading to an 11xx phone, it's back in the Apple App Store.

1.5​

Oct 13, 2020
- Minor Bugs Fixed
- Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy Updated

Is anyone having trouble with the purple apk or is there another url we can use for gamers?
The server has not changed. I don't use the purple but the service is running fine on my other apps. Do you have other apps to try?

Last edited:
could anyone DM me the url for tivimate please? It hasn't been working for a for couple weeks and I just remembered, thanks
The server has not changed in that period of time. Sent you a PM

Last edited:
Is anyone else getting an “invalid request” on Smarters? This just started happening today. I have been using the same URL for months. I also cannot login through purple IPTV player either. My account is up-to-date.

Is anyone else getting an “invalid request” on Smarters? This just started happening today. I have been using the same URL for months. I also cannot login through purple IPTV player either. My account is up-to-date.
Smarters is fine for me on iOS and the APK, no problem. I tried Purple for someone yesterday and I had no success with it. I don't know if it was me or the app, but it clearly isn't something I would want to use. Generally my go-to is always TiviMate. With Smarters failing for you, it's possible they need to reset your account. If necessary open a ticket for it.

Last edited:
Smarters is fine for me on iOS and the APK, no problem. I tried Purple for someone yesterday and I had no success with it. I don't know if it was me or the app, but it clearly isn't something I would want to use. Generally my go-to is always TiviMate. With Smarters failing for you, it's possible they need to reset your account. If necessary open a ticket for it.
I actually submitted a ticket and they reset my account. Now everything is working fine. I swear it only took three or four minutes for them to fix it. Great work.
And I too tried purple and cannot get it to work with GM. I get “JSON null” message. Although my other services load fine with it.

I actually submitted a ticket and they reset my account. Now everything is working fine. I swear it only took three or four minutes for them to fix it. Great work.
And I too tried purple and cannot get it to work with GM. I get “JSON null” message. Although my other services load fine with it.
Glad to hear that. They're always pretty good at responding. I can't explain why, but I have found Smarters can lose your account while I don't have that with TiviMate or some others at times. So unfortunately it's some sort of bellwether for us. I too got that JSON error, but not on another service, so I assume a lack of compatibility. I don't know why.

If I use purple with Xstreme Url it doesn’t work. I get the null message. But if I use ”Load Playlist From URL” with those long urls, it works fine..
just something for your FYI.

Back
Top Bottom