Games Masters IPTV

I'm also getting the same thing Error 503 I've tried all the things mentioned in post #5045 and nothing is changing still error 503 everytime

Is the service down?
The service is up and running along with the EPG. I'm responding to posts from almost eight hours ago. I can't say there wasn't a temporary outage, or perhaps maintenance taking place while I was sleeping.

I'm also getting the same thing Error 503 I've tried all the things mentioned in post #5045 and nothing is changing still error 503 everytime
The service is up and running along with the EPG. I'm responding to posts from almost eight hours ago. I can't say there wasn't a temporary outage, or perhaps maintenance taking place while I was sleeping.

same thing for me as well. is there a new server someone can inbox me?

Sever down for me too...

Is there another service that is more reliable than this? If anyone knows of one, please inbox me. It seems I spending over 4 hours a month just trying to get this to work, it's costing me too much time to view tv, due to how it is always down constantly.

I'd be grateful for any inboxed suggestions on reliable iptv that also has VOD.
Inquire via the main menu to the section IPTV Companies Updates and Solutions.

It's not unusual, in fact, it's wise to reduce the past days to keep EPG and update interval to reduce the size of the data file. Periodically clearing EPG and updating EPG is helpful. I believe you can kiss VOD goodbye. IMO it's not coming back. Furthermore, I think the trend, in general, is to eliminate VOD, Series, 24/7, and catch-up. I believe services will focus on the reason people essentially subscribe, and that's live TV. This will assist in their ability to be able to continue to provide service ongoing.
I agree. The risk just isn't worth it. The smart companies want to fly under the radar as much as possible. No FaceBook Groups, No Telegram, No Discord and most definetly no VOD. Everything managed via tickets which is not as ideal as real-time chat, but it is what it is. If you must have VOD then get yourself a RealDebrid/AllDebrid-like account. It's around $20 USD for 6 months. Not perfect, but generally reliable and at a bargain basement price. Do yourself a favor.

I agree. The risk just isn't worth it. The smart companies want to fly under the radar as much as possible. No FaceBook Groups, No Telegram, No Discord and most definetly no VOD. Everything managed via tickets which is not as ideal as real-time chat, but it is what it is. If you must have VOD then get yourself a RealDebrid/AllDebrid-like account. It's around $20 USD for 6 months. Not perfect, but generally reliable and at a bargain basement price. Do yourself a favor.
This forum is working out well enough without other means of support. If there is another place for people to get help other than here I'm not aware of it. While not ideal it's something. Many people are keen to lend a hand when someone has a problem. However, some people seem to have an aversion to either troubleshoot or put in a ticket, so you get the repetitive "I'm down, what's the new URL?", over and over and over. No please, no thank you. It gets old after a while. If you're going to use IPTV, you need to take on some responsibility to make it happen at your end. I saw a comment recently with a complaint that the individual was spending hours every month dealing with the constant outages. Well, that's more than a little inaccurate. - As far as VOD goes, there is a myriad of good quality APKs available along with Kodi. I never gave up on Kodi, it's always worked well for me. Superbly in fact, and as you say a Real Debrid account is peanuts. My last converted at under $19 for six months. I maintain my Filelinked with over 160 APKs that are always up to date. Daily. (Don't ask, I don't give it out) - If people don't want to take on some responsibility and effort to make things work, then there is always cable at $200+/month. (I still have cable btw because I choose to).

This forum is working out well enough without other means of support. If there is another place for people to get help other than here I'm not aware of it. While not ideal it's something. Many people are keen to lend a hand when someone has a problem. However, some people seem to have an aversion to either troubleshoot or put in a ticket, so you get the repetitive "I'm down, what's the new URL?", over and over and over. No please, no thank you. It gets old after a while. If you're going to use IPTV, you need to take on some responsibility to make it happen at your end. I saw a comment recently with a complaint that the individual was spending hours every month dealing with the constant outages. Well, that's more than a little inaccurate. - As far as VOD goes, there is a myriad of good quality APKs available along with Kodi. I never gave up on Kodi, it's always worked well for me. Superbly in fact, and as you say a Real Debrid account is peanuts. My last converted at under $19 for six months. I maintain my Filelinked with over 160 APKs that are always up to date. Daily. (Don't ask, I don't give it out) - If people don't want to take on some responsibility and effort to make things work, then there is always cable at $200+/month. (I still have cable btw because I choose to).
yep - w/IPTV you have to pack your own chute. Make the effort. Learn. I'm happy to help anyone who has attempted to help themselves. URL/EPG questions... it always seems to be the same thing. This forum has quite a few contributors who have provided alot of tips and insight which should resolve most of the problems. People need to research a bit/do their homework and check to see if the question has already been answered before asking the same one again.

Is there another service that is more reliable than this? If anyone knows of one, please inbox me. It seems I spending over 4 hours a month just trying to get this to work, it's costing me too much time to view tv, due to how it is always down constantly.

I'd be grateful for any inboxed suggestions on reliable iptv that also has VOD.

It's not unusual, in fact, it's wise to reduce the past days to keep EPG and update interval to reduce the size of the data file. Periodically clearing EPG and updating EPG is helpful. I believe you can kiss VOD goodbye. IMO it's not coming back. Furthermore, I think the trend, in general, is to eliminate VOD, Series, 24/7, and catch-up. I believe services will focus on the reason people essentially subscribe, and that's live TV. This will assist in their ability to be able to continue to provide service ongoing.
I hope they keep catch-up, the rest can be found on other services however, as already explained here.

I hope they keep catch-up, the rest can be found on other services however, as already explained here.
There is no catch-up.

Thanks very much for replying back!! Yep not sure either it came back on round 5am it was out for bout 5 hrs no biggie I jus got on Kodi and caught up on some shows sometimes I would rather go on Kodi and watch my TV shows might be a little behind actual time of broadcast but don't have to deal with dang commercials lol ๐Ÿคฉ Hope ya had a good day and have a good evening also!! Again thanks for being helpful to us and putting up with some of the things that others complain and report bout. Y'all are awesome to give your time to help people volunteerly and put up with some BS...Bless y'all and Appreciate your helpful service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Thanks very much for replying back!! Yep not sure either it came back on round 5am it was out for bout 5 hrs no biggie I jus got on Kodi and caught up on some shows sometimes I would rather go on Kodi and watch my TV shows might be a little behind actual time of broadcast but don't have to deal with dang commercials lol ๐Ÿคฉ Hope ya had a good day and have a good evening also!! Again thanks for being helpful to us and putting up with some of the things that others complain and report bout. Y'all are awesome to give your time to help people volunteerly and put up with some BS...Bless y'all and Appreciate your helpful service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—
Thank you! Different time zones I guess, and some of us have to sleep. Of course, unless you had a ticket in, I have no idea what the outage was. As I mentioned it could have been "maintenance", that great unknown! I don't know, live may be overrated. Kodi obviously has its good and bad points, but it does work damn well, even if you have to wait xx hours or a day. Thanks for your understanding and hangin' in there Whittle.

Any one got experience with payment options can help , looking to ask for more option to pay quarterly if possible

Any one got experience with payment options can help , looking to ask for more option to pay quarterly if possible
I'm unaware of anything other than a monthly plan, except what might have been offered through resellers.

I'm unaware of anything other than a monthly plan, except what might have been offered through resellers.
I pay quarterly. It was an option when it was Game Masters. I chose this option because I am on a grandfathered plan (it saves me good money since I buy four connections) and I didn't want to lose it if I made a late payment through no fault of my own. Their old payment portals were notoriously unreliable and would go down for a week at a time when I got my invoice.

I pay quarterly. It was an option when it was Game Masters. I chose this option because I am on a grandfathered plan (it saves me good money since I buy four connections) and I didn't want to lose it if I made a late payment through no fault of my own. Their old payment portals were notoriously unreliable and would go down for a week at a time when I got my invoice.
Did you asked for paying quarterly or it was an option used to be at the beginning not any more before discord gone?

Back
Top Bottom