Games Masters IPTV

It's a bit confusing at first glance. Game Master had all of their customers signed up on one of two portals: TopDog VPN was one of them (had nothing to do with any VPN - they used that to make it look like a legitimate business to outsiders) and Mintpanel, which I guess was renamed Gmasterpanel. Game Master appears to be dropping all of their customers who were on the latter panels and allowing their TopDog VPN customers to remain, although they closed both portals down and migrated their TopDog VPN customers to their new panel, called "TopDog Today". We have no idea why they are dropping their other customers. These folks don't even have the ability to sign up as new customers in the new TopDog Today portal, as they are not accepting new customers.

And, if that isn't confusing enough, there is another company called TopDog TV (I think that's their current name). They are a rival company to Game Master, but weirdly, split from the original company, called The Players Klub. This company went dark on its customers, changed servers and portals and didn't communicate with their customers ever again, (sound familiar?) and what emerged were the two rival companies (Game Master and TopDog TV).

And just because things aren't muddled enough already, there is another company called "Player's Klub", that has nothing to do with any of these entities, past or present.

If you were a Game Master customer, and you were on their old TopDog VPN portal, you should be able to sign in and see your account, pay your bill (I believe) on their new TopDog Today portal at: Client Area - BillingPortal

But be aware, as my security app is flagging this site as malicious and possibly dangerous for attempting to fraudulently steal information. It happens every time I go to that site (picture attached).

If you were interested in checking out TopDog TV's services, you can sign up with them right here: Shopping Cart - TD billing

If you were a Gmasterpanel or Mintpanel customer with Game Master, you should check out another company because apparently they don't want to or cannot keep you as a customer, and it looks like you will be dropped as soon as your service is up for renewal. Game Master says they will refund any customers right away if they ask, however, I do not know how Gmasterpanel/Mintpanel customers can make that request because they don't seem to be able to log onto TopDog Today to ask for a refund.

I hope this provides some clarity to some readers. It is confusing and you should know who you are signing up with because it's pretty clear that they are all employing some tactics to possibly trick you into becoming their customers (except for a large number of loyal Game Master customers, who they are actively dumping).
Thanks. I actually way back when Mint Panel was suppose to change went to Top Dog but then went back so if only stayed on that. I honestly was able to login to the Top Dog Today panel since I was once there but since I'm still with Game Master, no way to buy this one. I guess I can email support with a last ditch effort.

Has? Any info on if they are not going to let mintpanel customers renew and only allow topdog customers to renew ?
It appears that they are ending their relationship with Mintpanel and Gmasterpanel customers. They appear only to be keeping the customers on their old TopDog portal database.

Well looks like i’m done! My service is to run out on the 15th the same as others but I havent had an invoice!

But be aware, as my security app is flagging this site as malicious and possibly dangerous for attempting to fraudulently steal information. It happens every time I go to that site (picture attached).

That's the portal that I am hooked up with and was one of the original GM users who, when they split, went the Topdog Networks route and who as you now say, is Topdog Today.

My ticket history is there so I'm as confident as I can be that everything is in order, although a GM staff member could have ripped off the database, we'll never know.

Those billing portals are all generic templates, so perhaps your device has picked up this fact and recognised generic code and flagged up that it might be suss?

I went on my app just a little bit ago and my service wasn’t working I said I guess we’re done well what I Did I went back to an old password put the old password in and the service started working again don’t know why I just figured I’d give it a try and it worked so if you got a old password try that if your service is not working The two apps I have on my smart TV android Or players are the xciptv player and the tivimate Player change password on both players and both started working again don’t know for how Long but it worked Got invoice with no way to pay just like everybody else service runs out on the 15th

I went on my app just a little bit ago and my service wasn’t working I said I guess we’re done well what I Did I went back to an old password put the old password in and the service started working again don’t know why I just figured I’d give it a try and it worked so if you got a old password try that if your service is not working The two apps I have on my smart TV android Or players are the xciptv player and the tivimate Player change password on both players and both started working again don’t know for how Long but it worked Got invoice with no way to pay just like everybody else service runs out on the 15th
I had the same thing yesterday as I still had my old details in Smarters

I had the same thing yesterday as I still had my old details in Smarters
I’m just wondering how the password got changed been using other password for two years been with players Klub / G master since the beginning long time customer five maybe six years

Sad to be leaving Game masters. It was one of the best IPTV service have used. The VOD and Series were plus and much faster than Kodi. Been using IPTV for a while, started with Vaders, but have to say Game masters with Smarters best fit my needs.
Been great and wish everyone luck in their next adventure.

chitownboss said:
Hi guys so I bit the bullet and tried out The New PlayersKlub and it was like a 5 minute install and service hook up. I got the paypal link sent to me and as soon as I paid it was instant service info hooked up. Literally 10 minutes. Signed up for service sign in and apk then paid via paypal. Personally I don't give a shit about having to use pay pal as I am paying for a service. signed in and it is working flawlessly, so why all is hemming and hawing about GM and top dog? I will enjoy this effort with little to no buffering until folks realize GM may not be coming back, IDK only complaint I have if those running it is lookingat the 24/7s, is I see no Martin, Sanford and son, and Everybody hates Chris but I will email them directly with my requests, most times they listen and add what we like on these things. So for me it's all good the answer to your questions on new IPTV is right here with the new playersklub. I'll also add that people should know these things come and go thats just the way it is when you're paying all this money for all the channels we get with these services! (sarc) If you want clear cut info and announcements and problem free billing, no buffering, then try out Cox, Spectrum, ATT, and whatever cutthroat cable companies out here for $200 plus a month.

Can you dm the new site. Thanks

I just google players klub. There is a site group name playersklub . But its $9.90 a month. Not sure if its the same group or not.

Has? Any info on if they are not going to let mintpanel customers renew and only allow topdog customers to renew ?
No such info as yet

Back
Top Bottom