Games Masters IPTV

Hello everyone. Looking to compare the EPG info to see if I need to revise it. If someone could send me the link, I would very much appreciate it.

Hello everyone. Looking to compare the EPG info to see if I need to revise it. If someone could send me the link, I would very much appreciate it.
dm sent

I am using xciptv with correct updated server host info. I click update and it updates all, but it gets stuck on tv guide.
So I tried Tivimate and I get channels but no EPG for days.
Could someone please send me any info that I can use to fix this. Thanks in advance!

I am using xciptv with correct updated server host info. I click update and it updates all, but it gets stuck on tv guide.
Could someone please send me any info that I can use to fix this. Thanks in advance!
dmd

im having the same issue. I have two different services with tivimate. One have the epg while the other epg isnt working. did you get a solution yet

im having the same issue. I have two different services with tivimate. One have the epg while the other epg isnt working. did you get a solution yet
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom