Offline
I DM’d youCan somebody pass along the new URL please. Thanks.
I DM’d youCan somebody pass along the new URL please. Thanks.
Is it another new one mine showing nothingI DM’d you
DM sent, even thouh you sent me a DM and posted hereI'm using TiVi mate on my Nvidia shield and lost EPG data. Thought I saw somewhere that they added 200 plus series and VOD movies
can't figure out how. Cant refresh my tivi mate or sign out lol. Is there a new URL ? please help thx
Mike
EPG is down now, no VOD added, you can update Playlist and epg from settingsI'm using TiVi mate on my Nvidia shield and lost EPG data. Thought I saw somewhere that they added 200 plus series and VOD movies
can't figure out how. Cant refresh my tivi mate or sign out lol. Is there a new URL ? please help thx
Mike
I’ll DM youCan anyone tell me how to get a new service since I can't login in to pay existing service
gamemsters has removed vod series not worth itTo continue the previous messages
Additional connections cannot be added to an existing service.Need to add more connections - what do i do
Try updating it in settings..it’s up and running fineEPG is down for me. Is there something I can do or just wait it out?
I’ll DM youBeen using myiptv without an issue. Last couple of days get this message on EPG.
EPG processing failed, please provide feedback. Error message = Root element is missing.
Also on xciptv, no epg.
Works fine on Smarters on Windows and android with full EPG>
Any help appreciated. Channels work fine just EPG missing.
Thank You Crystalblue works good.Hello there i'm getting the same error msg for the epg in my iptv player, is there a new url for this. Thanks