Can someone assist me with the new URL to get my XCIPTV back working?
Can someone assist me with the new URL to get my XCIPTV back working?
Please DM me the new GMASTER URL, thanks! ....BaldyDM sent.
Did that url work for you?Thanks!![]()
I’ll DM youHi, please any administrator can DM´ me the new URL. Everything was working fine last week![]()
I’ll DM youCan someone list the login instructions, I tried then url dm’d to me and the one people posting neither are working. What could I be doing wrong?
I’ll DM youPlease please need new URL ...anyone thats would be great
please remove that url from public display!Thanks!![]()
I just DM’d youJust paid for my service yesterday but the url attached to my email is not working. Can I get some help with this? Thanks
I’ll DM youIs there a new url? Can’t log on xciptv. Appreciate it!
I’ll DM youHi could I have the new url for use with Firestick please
i think you can buy this now.. and no harm of tryingOk..so i just received my invoice from gpanel but of course the site is down..so should I try to get an account thru TopDog? Ive had them so long i still only pay $5/month..so i dont want to lose that if possible..this is so disappointing
Could you send me the new server url please?There is a new server url. Go to game master site open a ticket an you will get new url in less than 5 minutes. That what I did told them my service was down and they sent me info. I don't know why they changed server again, but no notice was given service just went out.
Could you DM me the new server url please?I’ll DM you
lol you actually quoted him explaining how to get it, but ok dm'd you!Could you send me the new server url please?
thankslol you actually quoted him explaining how to get it, but ok dm'd you!
DM'dPlease send me the new url for XCIPTV for firestick. Thanks
Depends on which one you have..I'll DM you the URLis there a new url ?
DM sentCan someone please dm me the faq and/or new URL for Smarters? Thanks!
DM sentCan someone please DM the url for XCIPTV for firestick. Thank you.
I’ll DM youCan anyone send the new urls? I tried using the server.g.s address in iptv but that didn’t work
I’ll DM youCan someone please send me the new URL for GM on XCIPTV ? Thank you!