Games Masters IPTV

You can open a ticket on a portal, it will instantly shoot back a bot response with all the info.My XC ap works again with new server address

Hello. My service went down yesterday. I contacted gmaster but got only the bot response. If there is a new url could someone please dm me. Thx

What's up with all of this cloak and dagger crap? All these DM's and secrecy isn't helping. My service has been crap for about 2 months now. The EPG rarely works. I've been on this train since the beginning. I'm set to renew tomorrow. I'm seriously considering finding a new service.

What's up with all of this cloak and dagger crap? All these DM's and secrecy isn't helping. My service has been crap for about 2 months now. The EPG rarely works. I've been on this train since the beginning. I'm set to renew tomorrow. I'm seriously considering finding a new service.
Call it cloak and dagger, or whatever you like. Crap it's not. The reality of these services is, the less said the better. If you're a customer, there is help available either via a ticket or asking for help here. Personally, my service has been fine. It's true the EPG went wonky a couple of times and for a couple of days had to adjust it by four hours. Not a deal-breaker. Otherwise, it has been up regularly. Now, I read your message a couple of times, and frankly hesitated to reply because I wasn't clear whether you really wanted to get some assistance, or if you just wanted to vent as you were walking out the door. So if there's something specific anyone here can do for you, ask. If you want an opinion about staying or going. Renew. Good luck.

Call it cloak and dagger, or whatever you like. Crap it's not. The reality of these services is, the less said the better. If you're a customer, there is help available either via a ticket or asking for help here. Personally, my service has been fine. It's true the EPG went wonky a couple of times and for a couple of days had to adjust it by four hours. Not a deal-breaker. Otherwise, it has been up regularly. Now, I read your message a couple of times, and frankly hesitated to reply because I wasn't clear whether you really wanted to get some assistance, or if you just wanted to vent as you were walking out the door. So if there's something specific anyone here can do for you, ask. If you want an opinion about staying or going. Renew. Good luck.
I guess at little of both, venting and assistance. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the wrong URL? I've seen talk of a new URL but I haven't seen anything official from GM since the email I got from them last month or so with all the information.

I guess at little of both, venting and assistance. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the wrong URL? I've seen talk of a new URL but I haven't seen anything official from GM since the email I got from them last month or so with all the information.
DM sent.

My service was working fine with the previous URL provided here but seems to not work anymore as of yesterday. May I please get a dm for the new address? Thanks

Was working fine with the previous URL provided here but seems to not work anymore as of yesterday. May I please get a dm for the new address? Advance Thank you

Seems to me a lot of the people are using IPTV Smarters . That is the problem! Pick another apk folks and you will find that GM or Gamers has the same service you are use to. I feel it's the best picture quality going. We all know that things went bonkers and are still a bit sketchy at times but for the money, I'm going nowhere.
While there was initially a problem with Smarters, it was sorted out and the service is working just fine using XCIPTV, Smarters, TiviMate or anything else. There is no problem with Smarters I assure you.

Back
Top Bottom