Games Masters IPTV

Glad I changed credit cards. :) I had no idea I was on auto renew with game master.

just received this email “
This is a notice that a recent credit card payment we attempted on the card we have registered for you failed. “

How can they charge anyways?
That would have kept your service on

Glad I changed credit cards. :) I had no idea I was on auto renew with game master.

This is a notice that a recent credit card payment we attempted on the card we have registered for you failed. “

Were you on gamemaster/mint payment portal?

Pretty dumb they keep sending out invoices . of course I don’t know the business side but seems dumb to me. Nobody can pay signed up directly with them nor if there even in business lol

gong show somewhat :cigar:

Yeah, none of these IPTV services are really legitimate businesses, so definitely do not authorise them to take automatic recurring payments on your credit card, and definitely don't pay them directly from your bank account. You have much more protection if there are fraudulent charges on your credit card than you have if unauthorised withdrawals are made from your bank account. Always pay manually when the service is due. Protect yourself because we have very little protection if they shut down their business and cut their service after you pay them.

Pretty dumb they keep sending out invoices . of course I don’t know the business side but seems dumb to me. Nobody can pay signed up directly with them nor if there even in business lol

gong show somewhat :cigar:
It is a total gong show. Those invoices are automated, but still, they need to get a hold of their business. I'm tired of their unorganised nonsense and lack of communication. I'm going to try different providers and when I find one I like, I'll quit this gong show. They don't deserve the loyal customer base they have.

Well until we know what’s going on lol. Im shocked nobody knows. Someone in here must be know. There just not saying anything. That’s my take on things.
That's a possibility. I'm more inclined to think that they are just winging it and changing policies every day or two, trying to figure things out. I have a feeling those Discord moderators have also been sidelined and don't know what the hell is going on either. Just my take on things since I've been with them since the early TPK days, and they don't seem to want to change how they do business with people. We are their lowest priority, in my opinion.

I will admit some of the mods were quite surly lol. They talked down to people sometimes. I was almost afraid to type something legi but at the end of the day I wasn’t really expecting customer service. It was pretty stable IPTV for me.)

Its too bad they didn’t at least let us know what was happening. :)

I will admit some of the mods were quite surly lol. They talked down to people sometimes. I was almost afraid to type something legi but at the end of the day I wasn’t really expecting customer service. It was pretty stable IPTV for me.)
Their Discord was very useful for reporting outages or letting us know if certain action was required. If Game Master stays in business (and I think they will), I'd want the Discord back, preferably with better equipped and tempered moderators because it is very useful. If they decide its not worth it and don't have a forum to disseminate information or answer informal questions, then I'll be out. It will be just like this, with nobody knowing what's going on.

Just got this about 5 minutes ago after I asked about buffering

You have been refunded and any outstanding invoices cancelled. This service is being discontinued. Sorry about the troubles. It has entirely nothing to do with you, we just can't get proper service from providers.

Thank You for your support!

Just got this about 5 minutes ago after I asked about buffering

You have been refunded and any outstanding invoices cancelled. This service is being discontinued. Sorry about the troubles. It has entirely nothing to do with you, we just can't get proper service from providers.

Thank You for your support!
Wow, insane!!! Is that from a ticket from the new TopDog Today portal?

Is the gmaster mint panel portal still working?
Doesn't seem so. Some people seem to think that people on that portal might be moving over to the new TopDog Today portal, but I haven't heard of anyone who's been able to confirm their account status on this portal yet.

That is nuts. I was thinking of asking them to reauthorise my device's MAC address so I can use STB Emulator again. I better not, lol. I don't want to be kicked out of the club. Time to find another provider.

he wasnt getting kicked out. Sounds like they stopped service entirely. shrug

he wasnt getting kicked out. Sounds like they stopped service entirely. shrug
I don't know... I agree that's how it literally sounds, but I'm also considering the notice they posted on their portal that says that some people's services will be discontinued and those people will be issued swift refunds.

Back
Top Bottom