Games Masters IPTV

I was on auto pay thru a reseller via Vklubhost. I bet I get cut off. I am currently signed in and working on XCIPTV and firestick but my sub expires the 6th midnight I think.

Could someone DM me if you were in my same situation and something new develops ie. continue sub?

Or DM me when toptog.today opens their shopping cart to add service?

I will check forum as much as I can...

Thanks
Why not switch providers?

Hello Husham. Been following you since way back when on YouTube. Can I get some details on Gmaster? How do I get it? Thanks

I just finished reading this 80 page post about all the gm gossip.
A lot of information. The last email i got from GM was: due to security, my login was changed.
That's all. A week later the service was not loading at all.

I just finished reading this 80 page post about all the gm gossip.
A lot of information. The last email i got from GM was: due to security, my login was changed.
That's all. A week later the service was not loading at all.
Did this email come from old gmasterpanel email? I’ve been going through junk and reg inboxes and see nothing.

Have you read ANYTHING in this forum? You can not sign up now, and I have no idea why you would want to. The service was taken down, now is up but spotty at best, no communication from them at all.
Not a thing. Look at his profile. He joined the forum 17 minutes ago, made this one post asking for someone to solve all of his problems, 15 minutes ago, and then disappeared. I am ignoring posts like this and am responding to reasonable requests for help.

I was on auto pay thru a reseller via Vklubhost. I bet I get cut off. I am currently signed in and working on XCIPTV and firestick but my sub expires the 6th midnight I think.

Could someone DM me if you were in my same situation and something new develops ie. continue sub?

Or DM me when toptog.today opens their shopping cart to add service?

I will check forum as much as I can...

Thanks
Your account will expire the due date. I have 2 accounts with gm and one expired yesterday n stopped working. My other one expires end of the month. I also have account with players klub for 6 moths still active.

Your account will expire the due date. I have 2 accounts with gm and one expired yesterday n stopped working. My other one expires end of the month. I also have account with players klub for 6 moths still active.
This doesn't make much sense. The Players Klub hasn't existed for maybe 18 months. Game Master is one of two companies that was born from TPK. Nobody has an account with TPK because they don't exist.

This doesn't make much sense. The Players Klub hasn't existed for maybe 18 months. Game Master is one of two companies that was born from TPK. Nobody has an account with TPK because they don't exist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200606-001413.png
    Screenshot_20200606-001413.png
    714.6 KB · Views: 37
I have their app and still works game masters and players klub are different. I have gm for my parents who watch latin channels players dont have

Okay, I apologise Kikemtl, there is an IPTV provider named The Players Klub. It must be a company who took that name after the original TPK dissolved itself. Lots of that going around in the industry, I guess. Sorry about my previous post.

I can respect that...I just don't know what else to do....someone told me to download tivimate but it is buffering very badly...so I was just asking for some other service since GM is down and bill is due but can't pay it. But thanks for responding....and I'll just keep looking and asking :)
I’ll DM you 😉

I’m having the same issue, I received an email yesterday telling me that my bill is due. I replied and asked how can i make a payment but no response. Anyway you could help will be gladly appreciated.
We are all patiently waiting..they want money-they will let us know how to get it to them! 😉

Yes it did. You should read like I did to get more of an idea what is going on.
There is a lot of information in here.
“Like I did?’ No need for that, it was just a question. If I knew the information, I’d just answer. Thats the point of forums like this; to exchange information and make things easier for one another. To help one another. I‘m aware of what’s going on, I didn’t just join yesterday as it seems you did. But if you read back, then you should also know that things change from moment to moment, day to day. I’m honestly not getting SOME people’s attitudes as of late. If someone is tired of answering, then they should just stop and let others respond. I work in tech on multiple scales and maybe it’s just experince or training, but although I encourage & help guide people to become more independent, I try not to get on some holier then thou bs over it. Some of you seriously need to simmer down.

Glad I changed credit cards. :) I had no idea I was on auto renew with game master.

just received this email “
This is a notice that a recent credit card payment we attempted on the card we have registered for you failed. “

How can they charge anyways?

Back
Top Bottom