Games Masters IPTV

Sadly I had switched to another service and just yesterday saw the invoice for GMaster. Really like the service so looking for the info to log in on XCIPTV. Looking through a bunch of posts (not all 195 pages) and looks like I need a URL and that was coming via DM from mods. Can someone DM me the info or tell me where to find the info in this thread. TIA!

i cant login to the portal says invalid username or password. i have hit the forgot password and never get any response. ive checked my email and spam and nothing. could someone provide me with the new link? i would really appreciate it. thanks

Sadly I had switched to another service and just yesterday saw the invoice for GMaster. Really like the service so looking for the info to log in on XCIPTV. Looking through a bunch of posts (not all 195 pages) and looks like I need a URL and that was coming via DM from mods. Can someone DM me the info or tell me where to find the info in this thread. TIA!
I’ll DM you

i cant login to the portal says invalid username or password. i have hit the forgot password and never get any response. ive checked my email and spam and nothing. could someone provide me with the new link? i would really appreciate it. thanks
I’ll DM you

If someone can explain me why EPG is off quite often on GMX, I'd appreciate it very much.
I admit it is cheap, but if it's not working it doesn't matter even if it's free.

Hi all. I started this in the forum.
Any one want to say their thoughts..

I am up and running, been working with no problems all weekend. Watched some 24/7 this morning.

Hello all... been following here for a while...

Now I've just installed xciptv, as tivimate was a no-go for me...

I'm not sure which link to enter in server line of the login... do I use like the tivimate link gmaster sent me earlier this month? or another one?

Thanks all for the great support and feedback!

Hello all... been following here for a while...

Now I've just installed xciptv, as tivimate was a no-go for me...

I'm not sure which link to enter in server line of the login... do I use like the tivimate link gmaster sent me earlier this month? or another one?

Thanks all for the great support and feedback!
pretty much the same one..

Back
Top Bottom