Games Masters IPTV

Probably a silly question...but I’ll ask anyways... anyone know where UFC 251 will be located within Tivimate? Without having a guide, it’s really hard to sort through
Looks like Channel 19 to me in live events 😉

I suspect no one will know the answer to this.... but Husham seems to have inside info. Any word on when they might take on new accounts? I have an account and it's working-- but I bought it from a (now long-gone) reseller. I don't think it will be "renewable" when it expires. (Mind you I have months left. One of the things I liked about using a reseller was I could pay for 6 months at once.) As I said, I suspect no one will know the answer.... but that's never stopped me from asking a question! :)
cool, I have inside information :) I LOVE THAT..
hehe

Throughout the business of IPTV I have seen this happen before where they freeze certain time for signup or stop selling and want resellers to continue or create a 1 day sign up only or stop selling because they want to focus on the current users and current servers, honestly the list goes on.

I really thought that all these IPTV companies when they do this was bad for business, but honestly it made some of these IPTV companies stay on longer when they do this, and to put it in basic words STRONGER.

in most cases, Only Time will tell anyway.. So we wait

Can anyone send me the link to the pay portal please? the link i have and my invoice link comes up with critical error?
Thanks

Can anyone send me the link to the pay portal please? the link i have and my invoice link comes up with critical error?
Thanks
We all getting that now. Not sure if there is a new one or they are fixing that soon. Give few Hours

cool, I have inside information :) I LOVE THAT..
hehe

Throughout the business of IPTV I have seen this happen before where they freeze certain time for signup or stop selling and want resellers to continue or create a 1 day sign up only or stop selling because they want to focus on the current users and current servers, honestly the list goes on.

I really thought that all these IPTV companies when they do this was bad for business, but honestly it made some of these IPTV companies stay on longer when they do this, and to put it in basic words STRONGER.

in most cases, Only Time will tell anyway.. So we wait
After the earlier problems they had I think they are doing the right thing. Get everything ironed out before moving on to the next. When they start taking on new subs they want and need to be ready for the flood.

I've been trying to email them since yesterday as my password to login to the pay portal is not working and the reset link is not working.. They are coming back as undeliverable.

I've been trying to email them since yesterday as my password to login to the pay portal is not working and the reset link is not working.. They are coming back as undeliverable.
when did your username and password last work? months ago or recently?

Back
Top Bottom