Games Masters IPTV

I need 24/7 back asap. That's all I watch. Family Guy & Married With Children withdraws right now 😟
it will come back.. they said weekend i think

Good morning to the human family of the planer earth. For the last three days the 24 hour channel hasn't been working. Is Gmaster doing an update?
weekend.. its comeing back. .they said

just tried logging in and it says account expired, but my service is listed as active and i can see the charge on my cc

btw, i'm using XCIPTV

just tried logging in and it says account expired, but my service is listed as active and i can see the charge on my cc

btw, i'm using XCIPTV
send a message to GM to get you back up

All good now!
just for any one that is asking the same question
do you mind given a small details with out given website addresses or private infomration . on how did you resolve things :)

Please DM me a list of available apps that i can use for GM thanks Jackrabbit
Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Fire:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

IPTVX APP

PC:

IPTV Smarters Windows - IPTV SMARTERS WINDOWS APP V3.0 2019 - Husham.com IPTV
MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)

I suspect no one will know the answer to this.... but Husham seems to have inside info. Any word on when they might take on new accounts? I have an account and it's working-- but I bought it from a (now long-gone) reseller. I don't think it will be "renewable" when it expires. (Mind you I have months left. One of the things I liked about using a reseller was I could pay for 6 months at once.) As I said, I suspect no one will know the answer.... but that's never stopped me from asking a question! :)

I suspect no one will know the answer to this.... but Husham seems to have inside info. Any word on when they might take on new accounts? I have an account and it's working-- but I bought it from a (now long-gone) reseller. I don't think it will be "renewable" when it expires. (Mind you I have months left. One of the things I liked about using a reseller was I could pay for 6 months at once.) As I said, I suspect no one will know the answer.... but that's never stopped me from asking a question! :)
We have no idea at this point in time. Just keep checking here on the forum from time to time to keep up to date on GM 😉

Probably a silly question...but I’ll ask anyways... anyone know where UFC 251 will be located within Tivimate? Without having a guide, it’s really hard to sort through

Back
Top Bottom