Games Masters IPTV

I was always using version3.1 and never had any issues . After the service went down I started using xciptv and I don’t like it as much as the gamemaster own app. Should I switch to tivimate? I need and honest opinion. Thanks

I was always using version3.1 and never had any issues . After the service went down I started using xciptv and I don’t like it as much as the gamemaster own app. Should I switch to tivimate? I need and honest opinion. Thanks
I DM’d you a list of available apps you can use.

Hello,
I also need the FAQs. Channels aren't loading at all. This morning, heavy buffering. Need to make sure I've got everything configured correctly

Hello,
I also need the FAQs. Channels aren't loading at all. This morning, heavy buffering. Need to make sure I've got everything configured correctly
I’ll DM you

Did we just go back down again?? It’s going to be a long night. This has happened before in the past. It went up and down a few times..then was fine. Don’t panic yet! We’ll get thru this! 😉
And it’s back up again!

Morning all, I have just had an invoice after a the break but think the codes must have changed, would someone DM me the Xtream codes etc please

Good morning to the human family of the planer earth. For the last three days the 24 hour channel hasn't been working. Is Gmaster doing an update?

Back
Top Bottom