Games Masters IPTV

They split In to 2 companies after the end of TPK. Probably some in fighting going on that is why TPK finished and got split up.
Hi. They may have split earlier but I was able to use both topdog and gpanel url's. The topdog today support also said we are working on getting the gmasterpanel site up and running?

Plus

We have people on here saying they're GameMaster customers but are able to login to Topdog

So just how is that possible?

Not, how do they manage to login, but what is the company Topdog doing with GameMaster customer credentials?
Credentials that would include you Credit Card details. Your email address. Possibly your home address.
I don't remember any riders when I signed up with GameMaster, such as, and you're also signing up with TopDog

Dodgy. Very dodgy. Probably illegal.
(yes, a difficult one when the details you've provided are precisely so you can watch something...er, illegally)

Makes my blood boil just thinking about the casual behaviour with people's private details.

Gmaster panel never had auto pay are you sure it's not Top dog or perhaps thru your online banking?
100% percent sure I'm gmaster panel 100% I got extented a month and 100% that gmaster panel do not have automatic payment cuse I asked for that before and tod its only other panel and I never safed my credit card data at site.

Why is anyone trying to find out how to give this bunch of ***** any more of their hard earned money?

They've treated their customers with complete contempt. Discord abandoned, no emails, not even the barest acknowledgement on their Portal page. "Err (3)" - yeah, that'll do it. Explains everything!!

The only reason I'm still viewing using the GMX details is because I stumbled over this Husham resource.
Even then, that was after I'd been forced by GM's actions, to trawl the net, trying to find out what happened.

If you ever had the misfortune to deal with GM via Discord, oi vai, what a bunch of arrogant egotists.
Their constant bleat being "well it's a lot cheaper than cable" or "Not Working is all part of an IPTV service"
Service? Ha...if only

So. Do yourself a favour guys. Use the forced time searching the forums to find yourself a new supplier.

Now. What can I say about Husham and his guy's help with the GM debacle?
Heroes - each and every one. A hero.
Speedy, appropriate responses to each and every query.
Answering the same question, over and over again, with no snidey comments.
No "just scroll up!". No threats to block people asking questions.
Ever been on a Board where the MODs treat you like that? Ring any bells? Anyone?🤔

Husham - Thank You. So appreciated.
I take some offence to that statement as some mods were great and willing to go to great lengths to help out customers. Unfortunately the Customer Service mods got caught up in things also. Keep in mind there are 3 different types of mods those that volunteer and those who got paid. And I guess another group those trying to get paid. I am sure the good ones will go to other services because it's part of their dna to want to help others. To the rest karma!! Case in point Hushman!! I think he is just helping get the word out regarding a bad situation.

Plus

We have people on here saying they're GameMaster customers but are able to login to Topdog

So just how is that possible?

Not, how do they manage to login, but what is the company Topdog doing with GameMaster customer credentials?
Credentials that would include you Credit Card details. Your email address. Possibly your home address.
I don't remember any riders when I signed up with GameMaster, such as, and you're also signing up with TopDog

Dodgy. Very dodgy. Probably illegal.
(yes, a difficult one when the details you've provided are precisely so you can watch something...er, illegally)

Makes my blood boil just thinking about the casual behaviour with people's private details.
When tpk closed a games master opened I was given server url's for gmasterpanel and topdog?

I take some offence to that statement as some mods were great and willing to go to great lengths to help out customers. Unfortunately the Customer Service mods got caught up in things also. Keep in mind there are 3 different types of mods those that volunteer and those who got paid. And I guess another group those trying to get paid. I am sure the good ones will go to other services because it's part of their dna to want to help others. To the rest karma!! Case in point Hushman!! I think he is just helping get the word out regarding a bad situation.
I agree. Gmaster have been great with me too until now

Why is anyone trying to find out how to give this bunch of ***** any more of their hard earned money?

They've treated their customers with complete contempt. Discord abandoned, no emails, not even the barest acknowledgement on their Portal page. "Err (3)" - yeah, that'll do it. Explains everything!!

The only reason I'm still viewing using the GMX details is because I stumbled over this Husham resource.
Even then, that was after I'd been forced by GM's actions, to trawl the net, trying to find out what happened.

If you ever had the misfortune to deal with GM via Discord, oi vai, what a bunch of arrogant egotists.
Their constant bleat being "well it's a lot cheaper than cable" or "Not Working is all part of an IPTV service"
Service? Ha...if only

So. Do yourself a favour guys. Use the forced time searching the forums to find yourself a new supplier.

Now. What can I say about Husham and his guy's help with the GM debacle?
Heroes - each and every one. A hero.
Speedy, appropriate responses to each and every query.
Answering the same question, over and over again, with no snidey comments.
No "just scroll up!". No threats to block people asking questions.
Ever been on a Board where the MODs treat you like that? Ring any bells? Anyone?🤔

Husham - Thank You. So appreciated.
Totally agree with your sentiments. Please don't have any misguided loyalty to Game Master or whatever they end up calling themselves. I paid until August, so I'll continue to watch them, until I settle on someone else. I've been saying all along that they are disrespectful to their customers and do not deserve our loyalty. Things happen with IPTV and I think we should all accept that, but we are being treated with contempt, and always will be. If even they attempted to reach out to us and apologise, that might have been enough for me and for most, because we are quite forgiving people. But they haven't. They assume we'll stay because they are one or two dollars a month cheaper than some of their competition.

Last edited:
I have been with them since 2017, I never was disrespected in discord or with any interactions with them. I do not think they are shady. Whatever happened was bad, that doesn’t mean they don’t care about their customers. I am very happy and thankful for this forum, it has been a blessing. They had to shutdown quick and still try to find a way to provide service to their customers, which they are doing. I am running my services on multiple devices with no issues. This is hard give them a chance, they are working to correct everything now. Could it have been handled better, I don’t know because I have no idea what happened and neither does anyone else. They might have lost their data base with most customers information, that would exploit some people got emails and other didn’t. I didn’t, but I believe some of our accounts they do not have access to. If they were hacked, that could have lost them a lot of data.

I have been with them since 2017, I never was disrespected in discord or with any interactions with them. I do not think they are shady. Whatever happened was bad, that doesn’t mean they don’t care about their customers. I am very happy and thankful for this forum, it has been a blessing. They had to shutdown quick and still try to find a way to provide service to their customers, which they are doing. I am running my services on multiple devices with no issues. This is hard give them a chance, they are working to correct everything now. Could it have been handled better, I don’t know because I have no idea what happened and neither does anyone else. They might have lost their data base with most customers information, that would exploit some people got emails and other didn’t. I didn’t, but I believe some of our accounts they do not have access to. If they were hacked, that could have lost them a lot of data.
You're forgiving and kind, and that is good. Everyone has their own experiences and their opinions should be respected. I have given them this same benefit of the doubt every other time, but for me, they need to change their attitude toward their customer base and I don't see that. They have many of our emails, if not all of them. They reached out to us with new server info, which worked for a day or so, and then for reasons only they know, they had to abandon it and go to another server, but they haven't reached out to let us know, explain anything, apologise or tell us that they are working on things. We all had to come here, and yes, the people here have been a life saver, and put things together ourselves.

I never got warned or banned or spoken to rudely myself on their Discord, but that's because I saw how many of the moderators were speaking to other people and I mostly just read. But they did knowingly lie to me, and when I saw contradictory information posted, I asked about it and my post and the post with the contradictory information were deleted. I was unhappy with the ethics of that.

I have been with them for several years since the TPK days and have always found there service to be good value for money especially when it was $5
When they switched to GMaster the service continued to be good and they always answered tickets promptly. The problems was discord a lot of people asking the same questions and expecting quick answers. Some of their staff on discord were a bit abrupt to say the least.
I think their recent actions regarding GMaster leave a lot to be desired, not contacting customers to update them of how to pay or get their service back up and running. I don’t blame anyone for finding another service.
Lastly thanks to Husham and his team for their help in resolving any problems regarding this service. I hope the payment portal returns soon like GMaster promised and everything can get back to relative normality.

You're forgiving and kind, and that is good. Everyone has their own experiences and their opinions should be respected. I have given them this same benefit of the doubt every other time, but for me, they need to change their attitude toward their customer base and I don't see that. They have many of our emails, if not all of them. They reached out to us with new server info, which worked for a day or so, and then for reasons only they know, they had to abandon it and go to another server, but they haven't reached out to let us know, explain anything, apologise or tell us that they are working on things. We all had to come here, and yes, the people here have been a life saver, and put things together ourselves.

I never got warned or banned or spoken to rudely myself on their Discord, but that's because I saw how many of the moderators were speaking to other people and I mostly just read. But they did knowingly lie to me, and when I saw contradictory information posted, I asked about it and my post and the post with the contradictory information were deleted. I was unhappy with the ethics of that.
I am not ignoring anyone experience, I was only given my experience with them. Sorry if it came off rude, not meant to be.

I am not ignoring anyone experience, I was only given my experience with them. Sorry if it came off rude, not meant to be.
Not at all. It wasn't my intention to imply that. I was simply saying that I respect your opinion and even share it, to a degree. We all have the right to form our own opinions, is all I was saying.

Can I get a DM with the GM URL? - Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom