Games Masters IPTV

Hey, new here, looks like I need an invite to get game masters...?

Can someone DM details please

Thanks in advance!
DM sent

Can't get any of the US networks. The rest of the channels seem ok. Anybody else experience the same thing.
4:00 PM Eastern USA time, All USAs appear to be working. Low-Bitrate, USA TV, USA Full HD.

this morning canadian chanells didnt work, on none of my providers!

Yes, they'll either be under NCAA or the various local channels.

Cool. I saw a ton a categories, but didn't see one for NCAA College Football. Fingers crossed for it showing up on Saturday
As happens with the NFL, you may find them in a specific network local channel for that area.

Hi - I'm getting monthly charges from "GAMERS". I havent used Gmaster, Players Klub in over a year and now charges are popping up monthly. Has anyone else encountered this?

Hi - I'm getting monthly charges from "GAMERS". I havent used Gmaster, Players Klub in over a year and now charges are popping up monthly. Has anyone else encountered this?
If you are no longer a subscriber, contest these charges with your credit card company and have them reversed.

Any idea when the time offset might be fixed with the EPG? A lot of the program times are off since we had the time change over the weekend.

Any idea when the time offset might be fixed with the EPG? A lot of the program times are off since we had the time change over the weekend.
Yes, as usual, I noticed it last night and it's still not adjusted. A refreshed EPG didn't help. I can't remember how long they take. You could manually do an offset yourself until they adjust it.

Clearing a EPG and reloading it did not help.
tivimate doesn’t have an option to offset EPG time.
no biggie.. i’m sure it’ll be corrected in a day or two.
thanks

Clearing a EPG and reloading it did not help.
tivimate doesn’t have an option to offset EPG time.
no biggie.. i’m sure it’ll be corrected in a day or two.
thanks
Tivimate / EPG / EPG Sources / Select the EPG you want to adjust / Scroll down to Time offset, h:min / Click and adjust accordingly,

Espn unwatchable. Buffering non stop. Done all maintenance.
Should I ask for an account reset?
ESPN Full HD / Bears-Steelers playing fine for me. If you believe you want them to give you a reset, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom