Games Masters IPTV

Has anyone else noticed this? I have a pds family plan that comes with 2 connections plus an additional connection. The 2 plan connections work but I don't have the 3rd. Put in a ticket and they say the upgrade is having problems with additional connections but I don't see anyone mentioning this issue here. Trying to find out if this is just my problem or if others are also seeing this? Thanks.

Has anyone else noticed this? I have a pds family plan that comes with 2 connections plus an additional connection. The 2 plan connections work but I don't have the 3rd. Put in a ticket and they say the upgrade is having problems with additional connections but I don't see anyone mentioning this issue here. Trying to find out if this is just my problem or if others are also seeing this? Thanks.
I’ve received several DM’s with people having that exact same issue. You are not alone!

This is not working for me. I have had this in place but the EPG guide does not appear. I've tried it in 3 different apps and it is not working in Sip, iPlay tv app, or Cloud stream.
If you are using an M3U..it won’t work. You have to use XTreme Codes now.

I really don't know what to do anymore with GM. I have tried xciptv, siptv, and smarters all with correct URL. It has been constantly buffering for weeks if not months. I rarely turn it on because its unwatchable. I've tried a VPN. I have cleared cache and data. I've reset modem and router. I have 'very fast' internet. No issues with any other streaming. Any ideas from anyone?

I can’t seem to get a stream working using any of the mobile players. GSE crashes every time and Smarters doesn’t load the streams. Just keeps trying every five seconds. Anyone have a good iOS application that will work with pds xtream url

I really don't know what to do anymore with GM. I have tried xciptv, siptv, and smarters all with correct URL. It has been constantly buffering for weeks if not months. I rarely turn it on because its unwatchable. I've tried a VPN. I have cleared cache and data. I've reset modem and router. I have 'very fast' internet. No issues with any other streaming. Any ideas from anyone?
Youre not the only one. The buffering is insufferable. Its been a rough year for ol gamemasters

I’m unable to use my supermega.vision account for several weeks now. This happened on my accounts auto-renewal date, I had a second account that worked until it’s renewal date (yesterday) and it no longer works now also. I receive an “user authentication failed” on SmartersIPTV app. I’ve opened several tickets on the portal without success, only an auto-bot response. Any suggestions on how to restore service, or suggestions for a similarly priced alternative(s)? Thanks

TiviMate works the best. Usually very little buffering or none at all.

Back
Top Bottom