Games Masters IPTV

I just took a quick glance at the guide, unless I'm mistaken it's accurate for eastern standard time here in FL.

I just took a quick glance at the guide, unless I'm mistaken it's accurate for eastern standard time here in FL.
Strange Mike considering we’re probably in the same eastern time zone.
2 hours off here in Pennsylvania. Had to set it +2 hours in EPG.
I’ve tried clearing and reinitialize in the EPG and even clearing the cache on the fire stick.
I have a couple other services and their EPG’s are correct.
For now offsetting the time in the EPG works. Perhaps it will correct itself in six months when we go back to daylight savings time. LOL

Strange Mike considering we’re probably in the same eastern time zone.
2 hours off here in Pennsylvania. Had to set it +2 hours in EPG.
I’ve tried clearing and reinitialize in the EPG and even clearing the cache on the fire stick.
I have a couple other services and their EPG’s are correct.
For now offsetting the time in the EPG works. Perhaps it will correct itself in six months when we go back to daylight savings time. LOL
Did your offset work for all the channels? On mine half the channels are correct now, half are still off.

Did your offset work for all the channels? On mine half the channels are correct now, half are still off.
I’ve checked in a lot of channels especially ones like news channels that had local time in the corner. It seems to me that all times in the EPG are now correct with the +2 setting. With thousands of channels though it’s hard to tell if they are all correct or not

I was wrong with my earlier post when I thought things were accurate. Personally, the way I use the service I'm not all that bothered about the time shift so didn't bother with it in TiviMate. Just when they are going to sort it out I suppose is anyone's guess. I can't remember from the past when to expect it.

Unfortunately, other services have it right. Game Master does a rather poor job overall with the EPG.

I've tried +2, -2, +1, -1 on the EPG ...none of it works. Ever since Sunday daylight savings ended, began..whatever it is.. i'll live. at least the service itself is workin pretty damn good lately

Pretty weird they send me an invoice on the 25th of each month like clockwork and i usually pay it right away but needed to wait 4 days this month..they went ahead and charged my credit card the $8.00 automatically before i could get to it on that 4th day. I NEVER have hit the 'save credit card', i manually put it in every month. So I guess they do have my credit card info on file..thats just PEACHY!

Changed mine to +2 and its working fine and showing the right show in the menu with the right time using tivimate.

Pretty weird they send me an invoice on the 25th of each month like clockwork and i usually pay it right away but needed to wait 4 days this month..they went ahead and charged my credit card the $8.00 automatically before i could get to it on that 4th day. I NEVER have hit the 'save credit card', i manually put it in every month. So I guess they do have my credit card info on file..thats just PEACHY!
You have to delete your credit card in the portal. Go in the billing section and payment method.. You'll find your card and just delete it

Don't know we're your located but I'm in the Pacific Time Zone and +2 worked for me. After you make the adjustment update the guide.
Usually the issue lasts a few days until the epg provider reloads the guide again. Usually providers have 6-7 days epg so until the next epg grabbing you'll see the time issue. It will adjust by itself

This morning I just had to readjust mine from +2 to +1 in the EPG time offset. It’s getting closer to normal.. lol
Logically it should only have been 1. Honestly, I just couldn't be bothered by it the way we watch, but I do understand it being an issue for many.

Did Games Masters come back online and automatically start charging old customers? I just noticed charges from GAMERS for the last 3 months. WTF? I would think they would notify me if they started my subscription again. At least let me know so I can watch it.

Did Games Masters come back online and automatically start charging old customers? I just noticed charges from GAMERS for the last 3 months. WTF? I would think they would notify me if they started my subscription again. At least let me know so I can watch it.
I certainly can't blame you there. I did see some comments about "odd" charges recently, and I can't tell you what's going on, or if this is something nefarious. 1. Have your credit card dispute the charges. 2. If you can actually log into your account, open up a ticket and question the charges. 3. If you can't log in, find an old email from them in your mail archive and reply to it question the charges. You say did they "come back online". They haven't been offline. What is happening here I can't say. Can you actually watch the service with your old credentials? Let us know how things go with this and for anyone else experiencing any odd charges like this, please post about it.

Guys in the portal go in the billing section and click on "payment methods".. You'll probably see your credit card there.. Just delete it and you won't get charged automatically anymore

I certainly can't blame you there. I did see some comments about "odd" charges recently, and I can't tell you what's going on, or if this is something nefarious. 1. Have your credit card dispute the charges. 2. If you can actually log into your account, open up a ticket and question the charges. 3. If you can't log in, find an old email from them in your mail archive and reply to it question the charges. You say did they "come back online". They haven't been offline. What is happening here I can't say. Can you actually watch the service with your old credentials? Let us know how things go with this and for anyone else experiencing any odd charges like this, please post about it.
I was able to get into the portal and submit a ticket and connect with my old credentials. My account is so old that the auto-renewal never worked so I had to go in every month and pay for the sub, but then all of sudden it worked and started to charge my card. I asked them if I could get credit for the 3 months they charged me and they gave it to me.

I was able to get into the portal and submit a ticket and connect with my old credentials. My account is so old that the auto-renewal never worked so I had to go in every month and pay for the sub, but then all of sudden it worked and started to charge my card. I asked them if I could get credit for the 3 months they charged me and they gave it to me.
Well, that's good news. While I'm not surprised that they were cooperative in refunding, these things should not be happening. So everyone needs to stay on top of their account, and not leave a credit card with them.

Guys in the portal go in the billing section and click on "payment methods".. You'll probably see your credit card there.. Just delete it and you won't get charged automatically anymore
I get this "error message" everytime I try to delete it: "Failed to delete the selected payment method. Please try again."

thats sketchy as all hell

Back
Top Bottom