Games Masters IPTV

My bill has been paid on 2/26/2023, yet my account is shown an expiration date of 2/28/2023. My service will not load. I continue to get an error message. When I attempt to go to the PDSLIVE site, the site cannot be reached.

My bill has been paid on 2/26/2023, yet my account is shown an expiration date of 2/28/2023. My service will not load. I continue to get an error message. When I attempt to go to the PDSLIVE site, the site cannot be reached.
Unfortunately nothing can be done until the portal comes back up
When it does, tou need to put in a support ticket so they can look into your account. They may have to manually fix your expiration date.

The portal is back up so you can put in a ticket now.

Update.. I sent a request to reset my streams and my request was approved yesterday morning. Streams are working well across all platforms

Does this include kodi? Nothing but issues here, there is no epg and something going on with channel groups, its as if the epg is loading endlessly in the background. If I try to disable any channel groups hard locks and crashes.

Portal URL not working. Did it change or is it just offline? I'm trying to pay the invoice.
It was offline for me too. Just tried it again..it’s back.

Back
Top Bottom