• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

MikeFL

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒดMike ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ–
Staff member
hi is there a new url for xciptv my app doesn't connect
No, XCIPTV or anything else, the URL is the same, nothing has changed.
If you're having problems, try going through our recommended troubleshooting post.

rax369

Hi there, is the service down?

Yesterday renewed my sub today nothing is working. Have read there's no new URL so I guess that won't be problem right?

The list is been updated, but once I try to play anything, no channel is working whatever app is used. Your help please ๐Ÿ˜ข

MikeFL

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒดMike ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ–
Staff member

Yesterday renewed my sub today nothing is working. Have read there's no new URL so I guess that won't be problem right?

The list is been updated, but once I try to play anything, no channel is working whatever app is used. Your help please ๐Ÿ˜ข
As far as I can see, the service is just fine, but the EPG isn't working.

MiKi

Make sure with the url

Use the url shown at your last bill

rax369

Have run several tests and have found that on TiviMate for some reason the service won't run. Switching from TiviMate to another player the channels will play.

When have tried to use VLC to play any channel, it returns a certificate error. Does it makes sense to you? ๐Ÿค”

PD: All the tests have been performed from my box (Minix Neo U22-XJ), the one always use to stream GMX. Using my cell the error won't appear, even when using VLC to stream.

MikeFL

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒดMike ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ–
Staff member
Have run several tests and have found that on TiviMate for some reason the service won't run. Switching from TiviMate to another player the channels will play.

When have tried to use VLC to play any channel, it returns a certificate error. Does it makes sense to you? ๐Ÿค”

PD: All the tests have been performed from my box (Minix Neo U22-XJ), the one always use to stream GMX. Using my cell the error won't appear, even when using VLC to stream.
While I'm unfamiliar with that Minix box, I can only advise that TiviMate works perfectly on a 4K Firestick and the internal player.

rax369

There's a certificate site error issue messing. Unfortunately don't know how to bypass that on my box, guess will have to Google around to find any solution. This is new and unexpected ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

MikeFL

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒดMike ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ–
Staff member
Service is perfecto .Thanks Masters
Maybe not quite perfecto as the EPG disappeared for the second night in a row.

MikeFL

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒดMike ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ–
Staff member
The site is up and working. I see no issues. The URL hasn't changed in almost a year now.
If you're still having issues, have a look at our recommended troubleshooting tips and suggestions
If that fails. Open a ticket at the portal.

MikeFL

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒดMike ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ–
Staff member