Games Masters IPTV

I believe it was on 3. All of them had this slight buffering. By the time I went thru them couple times the fight was over 😃
Yes, I realize that can happen if a system is somewhat overwhelmed.

The EPG is not updating again, but I'm only having a problem on some devices, not others. Open a ticket if you like.

Edit: EPG issues appear to have been cleared.
I don't use their EPG data. I use epg.best. Epg.best has more correct guide data, and I can exclude groups and channels I don't want.

up and running

What cryptocurrencies gamers support for the payment?
TBH I do not know. I have a Mobus sub, and I used bitcoin via coinbase. Outstanding service.

Can anyone dm me the latest faq or urls? Account expired since I wasn't sent an invoice this month.
There is no "latest" faq or URL. Nothing has changed.

Yep it's down. Can't get on client webpage or live tv.
Portal unresponsive. Service appears to function albeit extremely slowly. EPG has been updated.

Update: Portal up and working. Service appears normal. I assume there was some maintenance taking place earlier.

Can anyone dm me the latest faq or urls? Account expired since I wasn't sent an invoice this month.
go to the client area and open a ticket giving them your username and email address. explain what happened they should restart your service.

Hi there,
I use xciptv. All channels work fine but there is no closed caption as it was earlier. I push the ok button and choose cc and got message no subtitles available. Is there any solution. Thanks in advanve

Back
Top Bottom